• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parihaka
    Wow. That is some nice modelling you've done there Dale
    Thanks.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship
      On top of that, there is a new George Lucas "doll"/"action figure" coming out with him as a Storm Trooper no less.
      Years ago I saw an exhibit of Star Wars toys at my school. This was to coincide with the re-release Episode 4 in 1997. Among all the action figures, there was an unopened George Lucas in his director outfit with a beard. I have never seen it before or since. I haven't even heard of such an item ever existed.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
        Years ago I saw an exhibit of Star Wars toys at my school. This was to coincide with the re-release Episode 4 in 1997. Among all the action figures, there was an unopened George Lucas in his director outfit with a beard. I have never seen it before or since. I haven't even heard of such an item ever existed.
        Yes it did, but only for that year. The info I got about Lucas in a Storm Trooper uniform was in the newspaper and it mentioned that earlier figure. Lucas said he was pleased that they put his likeness in a Storm Trooper "disguise" just as Luke Skywalker and Han Solo disguised themselves as Storm Troopers to rescue the Princess.
        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
        X