Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
    I don't wanna know.
    Rusty, don't you remember Nord's entry in the diarama with the German taking a pee?? I think he is working on the toilets...:))

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
      Rusty, don't you remember Nord's entry in the diarama with the German taking a pee?? I think he is working on the toilets...:))
      Well, if he uses a router on the table top display, he can save a lot of time and just have an open latrine. You could probably take a machine gunner and modify it to look like a guy squatting over it.
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

My Promotion?

From Shamus;

Freddie,I am almost afraid to ask....what is an underwater panelbeater??

================================================== =

Pssst, Shamus, have you talked to the Boss about my promotion yet?
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
        vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

Incredible creations!
          sigpic "We are the people our parents warned us about." Jimmy Buffet

Comment

I couldn't build a model to compete with Nord anywhere anyplace anytime. I just sit back and hail to the king.
            "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Shawn, is your avatar a picture of McCain while straining on the potty?

Comment

Originally posted by marklv View Post
                Shawn, is your avatar a picture of McCain while straining on the potty?
                I am presently unsure. It's that... or he is staring down Bluto for hitting on Olive Oyle after eating his can of spinach... and he is missing his pipe. "Ahhkaakaakakakakakaka"
                "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Excellent

Kudos to both members for excellent work, but Nord takes the cookies. Echoing the words of Shawn G, "hail to the king".
                  sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nord View Post
                    The gunmantlet looks strange on your Panther... A late edition?

I found the answer..it`s a late model of G´s
                    Yes, the mantlet's on late-model G's had an extra "lip" on the bottom to prevent the shot-trap the original mantlet had.
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

They are both superb...

But I had to go for the Panzer IV........Something about the way the tracks hang on the Panther put me off......
                      sigpic

Comment

A member of one of the associations I belong to is having some problems putting together a Mk 1 Tiger tank. It's taking him a long time and when he got it, it was missing some parts and others were damaged.

Too bad the company doesn't make that kit anymore.

Oh yeah! I forgot one little itsy bitsy detail. It's in 1:1 scale.
                        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                        X