The Vatican and NASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
    I think Mr. Cernan is getting a bit old and simply misspoke. If we had such technology, why spend trillions on jets like the F-22, F-35, and B-2, when we could instead field exoatmospheric craft that can do all these cool things?
    Double/triple bluff p'raps ,like saying we have a UFO in Rosswell , then we havent , so how do we explain these craft when for years there was/is denial ? sooooo we keep conventional craft for conventional uses ,if we have craft like them which can do the inconceivable to mere mortals , then we have alien life abundant which was in denial , bla bla , ,, well you get the pic ;) but thanks for looking , its an interesting vid , its not the only one which has spoken on the same subject , some which are linked to this vid .:)

Ref Mr Cernan , it did not seem like a slip to me , Mars , moon , he specificity quoted , back to Mars , but of course there is the element of doubt , seeing as we have only been to the moon , aledgedly :whome:
    Last edited by tankie; 20 Jul 12,, 14:39.

Comment

• Not wishing to be dubbed a bigot , this is interesting ?

CALLING FROM A WORLD BEYOND DEPARTMENT -

Doctors Testify to Patient's Spirit Return

A case that will challenge skeptics to find a non-spiritual explanation is making headlines in America's media, following the publication of "Real Messages from Heaven" by Faye Aldridge.

When the author's husband, Burke, was diagnosed with cancer in 2005, Faye expected God to perform a miracle. Both she and her husband were devout Christians. "I expressed my faith. I covered him in the word of God. I read the Bible to him every day," she says.

The miracle she expected did not happen. Just 21 days after the diagnosis, 53-year-old Burke passed away. But a different miracle did occur.

Within hours of Burke being pronounced dead at the hospital, two members of the medical team who had treated him received a "visitation" from Burke in their own homes – before they knew that he had passed on. What's more, the men had never met.

The testimonies of oncologist Dr Carl Willis and neurosurgeon Dr Arthur Cushman are included in the book and they have both testified to the occurrence in a TV news report.

Learning that he was in the final stages of cancer, Burke made a promise to his wife that he would find a unique way to reach out to her from heaven.

The website of Channel 4 WSMV.com carries the video of the interview and the headline story, "Woman Says Fax From Husband Proves Afterlife", that stretches the truth somewhat.

She did receive a fax, but it was from the two medical men, telling her of their surprising encounter with the spirit of her dead husband.

Dr Cushman explained: "He was holding his arms up and was surrounded by this light. He said 'This is wonderful – and don't ever worry about dying'."

Dr Willis testified that on seeing Burke: "I pretty well knew what had happened and who it was – it was just amazing."

Faye Aldridge believes her husband chose to appear to the oncologist and neurosurgeon, rather than to her, so that people would believe the story. Her book, "Real Messages From Heaven" tells not only her own remarkable story but "other true stories of miracles, divine intervention and supernatural occurrences".

Source: Paranormal Review
      Doctors testify to patient's spirit return - Paranormal Review

Comment

• Tankie:

Amazing story. What I find wrong with it is the deceased's concern for the need to validate his reappearance. If his intention was to reconnect with his wife, then why not do so and screw non-believers. But for there to be non-believers, his wife would have had to make a public claim. Is there a need for her to do so? She would know the truth, and could be content to live with it as a private matter. In short, why the need to prove it to the world?
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
          Tankie:

Amazing story. What I find wrong with it is the deceased's concern for the need to validate his reappearance. If his intention was to reconnect with his wife, then why not do so and screw non-believers. But for there to be non-believers, his wife would have had to make a public claim. Is there a need for her to do so? She would know the truth, and could be content to live with it as a private matter. In short, why the need to prove it to the world?
          Regardless of proving it to his wife , this way (if true ) he HAS verified the existence of an "afterlife" through credible people ? and why not show the world ;),

there again credible people get poo poo'ed over UFO's :whome:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Regardless of proving it to his wife , this way (if true ) he HAS verified the existence of an "afterlife" through credible people ? and why not show the world ;),

there again credible people get poo poo'ed over UFO's :whome:
            Point well taken. I have beliefs in this regard that do not need that type of confirmation, but others may.
            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• The whole NDE (Near Death Experience) thing is pretty fascinating. Assuming for the moment this whole episode actually happened as described, if the husband visited only the wife, she'd be written off as a loon. And Christian theology dictates "spreading the word", so appearing to two physicians, who are generally very skeptical by nature, would do the trick.

Tankie, please don't tell me you are one of those people who believe the Apollo missions were faked... I have more respect for the 9-11 truther knuckleheads. Millions of people saw the Saturn V rockets lift off. The physics of that craft were such that it had the boost to take a lunar lander and three men to the moon. Are the conspiracy people saying they simply orbited for a week?

I personally can't wait for the Chinese (or whoever) to land on the moon again and find the LEM bases and the lunar rovers where they were left.

You've seen the new hi-res pictures of the landing sites, correct? The Lunar Surveyor took these images:

Attached Files
              Last edited by Chogy; 23 Jul 12,, 14:36.

Comment

• Chogy , sweet pea , I was a moon landing doubter as you know , however after debating on here I became convinced , I have seen those pics before but was convinced long before them , I was in doubt over the crosses on the cameras but that was explained , the radiaton V/H belt was another point , but when the crew reported they were not alone , there are some huge alien craft here , they are watching us ,, that was the final nail .

alleeeeeeeeeeee looooooyah bless apollo , im converted
                Last edited by tankie; 23 Jul 12,, 11:00.

Comment

• Good man. Now spread the word to those who still doubt.

I can't say I am on board with the alien moon base thing. There are currently Lunar surveyor satellites from at least three countries doing hi-res maps of the moon on both sides. There are folk that might distrust NASA, but the Japanese, Indians, and Russians haven't found anything yet, either.

Now, as for the audio of all of the Apollo landings... there were very technically competent radio amateurs who intercepted and picked up audio AND video transmissions from the landings, and recorded them. The could hear the astronauts, but not the replies from Houston, as they emanated from any number of Earth relay stations depending upon the Earth's daily rotation. If there was some exclamatory statements about alien craft, wouldn't those amateur sleuths have provided copies of the audio?

Comment

• I already posted yoo toob vids with conversations between crew and nasa where the crew state that they were there .?

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      And this is the one I was referring to

On the way to the moon, Apollo 11, traveling at better than 25,000 mph, was passed by a craft that was going at an incredible speed. News of this slipped out, with NASA downplaying it and claiming that it was some sort of natural phenomenon. This wasn't an isolated event, but rather a warning that they shouldn't continue on with their mission. Their encounters were just beginning.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed ham radio operators with their own VHF receiving facilities bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets and picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

What's there?

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

Were we warned off the moon as many claim? There is no conclusive proof either way. One thing that we do know for certain is that for 40 years NASA found the idea of returning to the moon a joke, clinging with an absolute dead grip the Space Shuttle. Almost overnight, NASA admitted that the shuttle was a mistake and stepped forth with a bold new plan and rocket to return us to the moon, which they can't build fast enough. Did someone invite us back?

References:
                      Lunar Orbiter Photo Gallery
                      Apollo Image Atlas
                      These ones Chogy ;)

Comment

• The only UFO sighting I'm aware of during Apollo XI was one related by Buzz Aldrin. During the trip out they'd spotted what appeared to be a large object keeping station with them which they didn't recognize. They didn't want to start any controversy so they radio'd back to Huston asking where the third stage of the Saturn was in relation to them. The reply came back that it was 6000 nautical miles away and that was all that was said. They quickly lost sight of it due to thermal roll and didn't sight it again.
                        Sorry Tankie but I discount all third party 'recordings' of astronaut conversations unless they've been verified by the official recordings, reason being precisely because NASA didn't censor hot mike conversations and were embarrassed several times when the astronauts swore on mike. The only people who could cut off the astronauts conversations were the astronauts themselves. Another example is when Frank Borman got crook on Apollo VIII. The astronauts had to use the data dump channel to inform NASA rather than use open mike because they didn't want to inform the world Borman was throwing up all over the place.

EDIT: Yeah here we go. Note the object shown on the programme isn't the one that Aldrin describes, a series of elipses or possibly a bell shape as observed through Collins navigation telescope.

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube
                        Last edited by Parihaka; 23 Jul 12,, 19:24.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          The only UFO sighting I'm aware of during Apollo XI was one related by Buzz Aldrin. During the trip out they'd spotted what appeared to be a large object keeping station with them which they didn't recognize. They didn't want to start any controversy so they radio'd back to Huston asking where the third stage of the Saturn was in relation to them. The reply came back that it was 6000 nautical miles away and that was all that was said. They quickly lost sight of it due to thermal roll and didn't sight it again.
                          Sorry Tankie but I discount all third party 'recordings' of astronaut conversations unless they've been verified by the official recordings, reason being precisely because NASA didn't censor hot mike conversations and were embarrassed several times when the astronauts swore on mike. The only people who could cut off the astronauts conversations were the astronauts themselves. Another example is when Frank Borman got crook on Apollo VIII. The astronauts had to use the data dump channel to inform NASA rather than use open mike because they didn't want to inform the world Borman was throwing up all over the place.

EDIT: Yeah here we go. Note the object shown on the programme isn't the one that Aldrin describes, a series of elipses or possibly a bell shape as observed through Collins navigation telescope.

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube
                          Hmm ok Iian , its the same mission for sure yumpin yimminy ,but they were talking about sightings whilst on the moon , not travelling to it , and there is still no explanation for what they saw besides them , it was by definition a UFO, but I do take your point ref 3rd party , however would NASA ever admit to Big ships on the moon , just saying , as NASA stands for , Never A Straight Answer ;)

Comment

• My point was there should be substantiating audio from radio amateurs on Earth and the like who were following these missions VERY closely.

Comment

My point was there should be substantiating audio from radio amateurs on Earth and the like who were following these missions VERY closely.
                              Yes agreed but #265 addressed some of that , but there should be more , point taken m8

more links , read the 1st link in blue , the Russians confirmed it , Armstrong qoutes the CIA are behind the cover up .

Otto Binder

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/moonbase.htm

This one states the tapes were :lost: after further research into Otto Binder , he was a former NASA employee but he seems to be getting the discredit elbow from govt .

UFOs on the Moon 3
                              Last edited by tankie; 24 Jul 12,, 16:40.

Comment

My point was there should be substantiating audio from radio amateurs on Earth and the like who were following these missions VERY closely.
                                I was thinking more on this m8 and im sure radio VP was dramatically changed so as not to give info out to the said hams ??

Comment

Working...
                                X