• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is fake its a good one

http://youtu.be/2BEM-ObMXJY

Comment

• I like this one:

If it's a fake, it's very well done. The close-ups of the gray are very good.

Same one, smaller video. Nice turtleneck sweater!

Comment

• As a former NASA employee I can tell you that this has been going on for a long time. When new Lunar bodies are discovered that may have life, NASA contacts the vatican. They did so just recently with the discovery of the new planets...protocol and formality.
        Last edited by Tanker; 25 Dec 11,, 19:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
          I like this one:

If it's a fake, it's very well done. The close-ups of the gray are very good.

Same one, smaller video. Nice turtleneck sweater!
          Good ones .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanker View Post
            As a former NASA employee I can tell you that this has been going on for a long time. When new Lunar bodies are discovered that may have life, NASA contacts the vatican. The did so just recently with the discovery of the new planets...protocol and formality.
            I think it is a smart thing to do. They don't want to ALIENATE millions of the faithful... yuk yuk. Bad pun.

When astronauts first land on a planet with sentient life, they'll probably find LDS and other missionaries already there.

Comment

I think it is a smart thing to do. They don't want to ALIENATE millions of the faithful... yuk yuk. Bad pun.
              Disagree , great take

Comment

When astronauts first land on a planet with sentient life, they'll probably find LDS and other missionaries already there.
                Well, I think it started with some of the first great aliens attack the world movies...like "War of the Worlds" when Pastor Collins walks out into the field and tries to reason with the Martians and gets death-rayed...and the Martian Cylinder that hits the church and dies...The retake on the Martians was better for the film. They were originally supposed to be humanoid.

Comment

• Not a bad one ?

Flying Saucer Over Layrac, France | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Comment

• what's that?
                    200 kg titanium object falls from the sky; lands in Siberia
                    Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie
                      It deffo looks manmade ???? and if denials are posted it about it could be as they say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WMD

maybe saddams hoosayns missing ones ;)
                      nice article tho :)
                      Last edited by tankie; 24 Mar 12,, 21:18.

Comment

• Methane based lifeforms on Titan- NASA - What is Consuming Hydrogen and Acetylene on Titan?
                        Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

• /\ interesting post .

Comment

• Warrabout this one ???

The Mother of All Motherships | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Comment

• I'd like to believe, but this article stretches it a bit. Aliens millions of years more advanced than us? Possible - but I get the message here that that applies to all of them - why would all aliens be more advanced? Wouldn't it be more likely that some were and some weren't? The pictures look like solar eruptions too. If they're out there, why would they neccessarily be so interested in us? Its a big galaxy, we're probably not significant enough on the galactic scale of things to make us that important to them. For such advanced beings to be so interested in such a primative world doesn't seem inevitable to me - this author's viewpoint might analogize to having our scientists studying every pond or or pool of water on our planet. That said - I wouldn't say we've never been visited, plenty of appochriphal evidence seems to indicate we have been visited by advanced civializations in our history - but from what we understand now (which is arguably quite limited) - the distances involved make visiting other worlds a very time consuming, geologicial time spanning and materially expensive effort - far beyond our own current ablities to do, even with the closest solar systems. We haven't even studied our closest planet (Venus) very closely, so far the Moon and Mars are the only ones we've done much with - and we've done very little in these cases too.

Still I hope we keep searching and looking, collectively and independantly, and refrain from believing everything we're told about this by our governments. I'd love to know the whole story, but I'm not confident that we will in our lifetimes. In terms of a comprehensive galactic understanding - we're still in the dark ages. Perhaps the hightened study of space might one day unite the people of Earth, and bring about a better world in the process?

Oh, and I might be totally wrong about this too.
                              Last edited by USSWisconsin; 04 May 12,, 15:30.
                              sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                              If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Here's my thoughts on this... I've gone from 'We are alone" to "It's probably a 'Star Trek' Universe out there, with gobs of life." I think the reality may be in-between. Simple life may be common. The Earth has had simple life for billions of years. But sentient life may be extraordinarily rare. The Earth has had what might be called sentient life for only 50,000 years, a blip on the screen.

If the case is that there are perhaps a minor handful of sentient species in the Milky way, then yes indeed, those more advanced would be VERY interested in us.

I define sentience as self-awareness, written and spoken language, advanced tool use, and having a scientific method of a sort. And the ability to look skyward and wonder, rather than grub in the mud for simple survival.

Comment

Working...
                                X