This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    Can you guys get your own thread to ramble in?

Bunch of gravy training groupies...
    Go back to your wife!
    Ego Numquam

Comment

• Go back to your hand!

Comment

Go back to your hand!
        No sheep? I am shocked, shocked!
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Pari has cornered the market and whatever flock that slipped through his grasp...TJ is ready to pounce on it.

So Benny and people like him (which, come to think of, also includes you, DoK) has no recourse but to show more affection towards their hands than a healthy, normal red blooded male around the world would.

Comment

Go back to your hand!
            I just came from there. I can't perform as often as you, so you should stop expecting everyone to keep up (or stoop down depending on how you look at it) to your standards. :)
            Ego Numquam

Comment

• I am a Senior Contributor!! Yay!! Time to Party!!
              "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEMUN View Post
                I am a Senior Contributor!! Yay!! Time to Party!!

You, sir, need to get out more.
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

• Says the man with 4300 posts to the man with 750 posts...

Comment

• I found out about Kent Armstrong guitar pickups here (Thanks Tankie) - I now have a four coil "motherbucker" pickup, for the neck position on my Les Paul, which is like nothing else I have seen before - it is two humbuckers in one bundle - 27k ohms of windings on four blade pole peices with eight wires - an awesome thing... It needs a specal 1 M ohm volume control to tame its output - I have that too, and a .1 MFd tone cap on the 500K ohm tone control, with a .01 MFd treble bleed on the 1 Meg volume. I think this thing could power an electric car... Just to be sure it can I have a hot Seymour Duncan detonator humbucker for the bridge position. The stock Epiphone PAF's will be kept around for other uses.
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Comment

• Whatsamattayou?
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                          Whatsamattayou?
                          His wife took him to SWSNBN's concert and his mistress was seen with another man on a trike
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                            I found out about Kent Armstrong guitar pickups here (Thanks Tankie) - I now have a four coil "motherbucker" pickup, for the neck position on my Les Paul, which is like nothing else I have seen before - it is two humbuckers in one bundle - 27k ohms of windings on four blade pole peices with eight wires - an awesome thing... It needs a specal 1 M ohm volume control to tame its output - I have that too, and a .1 MFd tone cap on the 500K ohm tone control, with a .01 MFd treble bleed on the 1 Meg volume. I think this thing could power an electric car... Just to be sure it can I have a hot Seymour Duncan detonator humbucker for the bridge position. The stock Epiphone PAF's will be kept around for other uses.
                            Heh , knew you would like em , there the dogs bollox

Comment

• Thanks MIKEMUN for using this thread to boast about you becoming a senior contributor and leaving the door open for all the riff raffs to come in and ruin a so far masterful thread......

This is tanatamount to a kid taking a crayon to a Picasso....

Comment

Thanks MIKEMUN for using this thread to boast about you becoming a senior contributor and leaving the door open for all the riff raffs to come in and ruin a so far masterful thread......

This is tanatamount to a kid taking a crayon to a Picasso....
                                Instead of Picasso taking a crayon to a Picasso? It looks like he was the original guinea pig for Spanish fly

Comment

Working...
                                X