Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Just imagine what Yeller and the Col could do together in Vegas while on the WAB

After the show of course;)

Shes back!!!

Celine Dion | VEGAS.com

Comment

• Woo hoo!!

As soon as I get back from Vegas, I''m starting a Celine Dion apprciation thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
        And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Just imagine what Yeller and the Col could do together in Vegas while on the WAB

After the show of course;)

Shes back!!!

Celine Dion | VEGAS.com
        You mean I could sell tickets to shove a hockey stick up Yellar's ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Sure, but you would have to go here to do it.
          Green Door Las Vegas
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I will even buy the ringside seat...

Comment

And I've met Serbians who learned not to hate Canadians,

Sir, all I can say is thank you.

Well, it is quite difficult to accurately define what “the Serbs” ( I always hated generalization) hate.

"The Serbs" don't hate the entire western world, they hate certain establishments, institutions and interest groups in the West. From what I know, the list would go something like this (this is not my opinion) :

"The Serbs" hate list:

UK-Serbs don't hate the Brits but they do hate:

MI 6/Foreign Office and certain circles of British lords. They stand accused for:

Actively participating in the sabotage of First Serbian uprising, supporting the Ottoman policy towards Serbs after the First Serbian uprising (aka the genocide form 1813-1815), actively influencing the formation of Serbian national goals and ideas, trough manipulation and false promises that created deranged megalomaniac ideas and plans, actively sabotaging and manipulating Serbian efforts to constitute Serbia as a independent state at the end of 19th century.

In the 20th century, these people stand accused for : During the First and Second Balkan war 1912-1913, manipulation and false reports from those wars which resulted in false accusation for war crimes commuted on behalf of Serbian side, creation of Albania (1912), treaty of London in 1915 which denied Serbs access to the sea (practically since it was established as an independent state, Serbia and Austrian Hungarian empire were engaged in a constant trade war which pushed Serbs to seek different routes for trade, aka the access to ports), which forced Serbs to confront the Austro Hungarian empire and than organizing the Sarajevo assassination which marked the beginning of the First World war in which Serbia lost 60% of its male population, covering up the Bulgarian genocide in Southern Serbia, during the First World War and forcing the Serbs not to sue Bulgaria for it (the Deep Valley case). Organizing the military cue on march 27th 1941, with which the treaty between Nazi Germany and Kingdom of Yugoslavia was rejected and caused the Nazi attack, that lead to occupation and Croatian genocide during the 1941-1945, actively supporting the communists and bringing them to power after the war ended (Churchill's quote "Tito was a good horse to bet on"). During the civil war 1990-2001 they stand accused for :actively supporting the Slovenians, Croatians, Bosnian Muslims and Croats and Kosovo Albanians, trough intelligence gathering, military training, logistics,weapons and ammunition supply and active participation on behalf of those parties, during the whole course of war, trough advisers and SAS teams. Later on trough NATO and the "Noble anvil" operation. For mass media manipulation trough BBC and Sky news reports that were biased and painted the distorted, black and white picture of the conflict, which served as a prelude and the justification for the active participation at the end (although UK participated from the very first day of the conflict). Support of ethnic cleansing in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, including its cover up and misinterpretation aka (media justification).

In the 21st century, these people stand accused for: covering the crimes against Serbs in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, meddling in the Serbian internal politics, manipulating the public, both foreign and domestic, corrupting the security services, police and military. Supporting the Great Albania and
              separatists in Southern Serbia, Sanjak and Vojvodina.

USA- Serbs don't hate Americans but they do hate following:

CIA/DIA, USAAF, Bechtel corporation, Rockfeller's, Carnagie foundation, Heritage foundation, PNAC, Council for foreign affairs, certain interest groups both within republican/democrat parties,Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Samantha Powers, Joe Lieberman, Joe Biden, Bob Dole and others figures that promote the idea of Great Albania, CNN,NBC,FOX, especially certain reporters out of which the Christiane Amanpour is the most hated and despised, various mainstream newspapers. They stand accused for:

False report from the Balkan wars (1912-1913) ( I was in a shock to learn this, a month back, after one serious historian here started his version of “autopsy report” and he belongs to the most liberal media here), bombing of Serbia in 1944/45, organizing the transfer of war criminals from Yugoslavia trough “Rat Channel” at the end of the World War Two, covering up the Croatian genocide, supporting the Tito and the communists. For the civil war, CIA/DIA are accused to be THE ones whom actually organized the breakup of Yugoslavia and they stand accused for: organizing and funding the nationalist movements in former Yugoslavia, providing logistic and intelligence to Slovenians, Croatians, Bosnian Muslims and Kosovo Albanians, supplying them with advanced weapons and ammunition, supporting the Muslim extremists in Bosnia, Kosovo and southern Serbia, supporting the Croatian ethnic cleansing of Serbs in 1995, covering up the ethnic cleansing, supporting the Croatian army in Bosnia, covering the Croatian army presence in Bosnia and its active participation against Bosnian Serbs, covering the crimes of Croats,Bosnian Muslims and Kosovo Albanians against Serbs and manipulating and falsifying reports about Serbian crimes, obstruction of peace efforts, active participation in conflicts in Bosnia and in Kosovo, in the operation “Noble Anvil” (both in the air and on the ground, with SF teams and artillery support). In Kosovo, these people stand accused for: organizing,training, funding and arming the KLA, covering the crimes of the KLA, ethnic cleansing and massacres of Serbs in Kosovo, supporting the Great Albania, leading the NATO air raids, destruction of Serbian infrastructure, usage of nuclear-chemical-biological means of destruction, support of the destruction of Serbian historical/religious heritage in March 2004, natural resource looting, supporting all separatists movements in Serbia, active meddling in Serbian internal affairs after the 1999, corrupting the security agencies and effectively destroying the Serbian defense capability trough reforms. Destruction of Serbian economy and industrial capacity trough “reforms”.

Germany: Serbs don't hate Germans but they do hate: BND and certain circles within German elite.

BND stands accused for all of the above while circles within German elite stand accused for continuity with the Drang Nach Osten/Lbensraum policies.

Vatican: Vatican stands accused for waging the holy war against orthodox Christians and for providing the moral justification for all of the above, at any place and time. Most of the Serbs see Vatican as the prime evil and the eternal enemy.

That sums up “The Hate” of Serbs towards Western World.

Hate and love are not the terms that are relevant, in the geopolitics there are only interests and nothing else. People can love or hate each other, but that is on the personal level, national politics and agendas are motivated by interests not by emotions. Personally I always judged people by their personalities not by their beliefs,skin color,religion, sex orientation etc.

One of my deep thoughts:

“Being a jerk is a personal “fortune” not a national treasure”.
              Last edited by Versus; 17 Aug 13,, 11:19.

Comment

• I just realised. That I have completed 10 years in the WAB family. Wow :hug:

Thanks to WAB and its members.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Congrats Capt. Lemontree!

Reason number 22 why I love WAB:

I took a cheapshot at the gunny and Pari closed it down before the gunny could respond.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/int...rt-asia-3.html

Comment

• A professional , no drama tolerating defence forum. thumbs up to the Admins

Comment

• 17 huh?

1) Blademaster

2) Lemontree

3) Doktor

4) JAD33

5) Bigfella

6) Gary (the Aussie mod whose ID is too complicated)

7) Deltacamelately

8) MrSecond

9) Bigross

10) Antimony

11) Oracle

12) Officer of Engineers

13) tbm3-something (another complicated ID)

14) Double Edge

15) Tankie

16) Zraver

17) Mihais

Comment

• I agree on Gary's handle, but tbm3fan?

Mihais and zraver last with me leading the Colonels? Something is weird in that list ;)
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          I agree on Gary's handle, but tbm3fan?

Mihais and zraver last with me leading the Colonels? Something is weird in that list ;)
                          You're drawing me into a political debate.

Its a list off the top of my head. And its colored by how much I interact with who, or read/have read/look forward to read of who.

After all its 17 reasons why I love WAB ..... :)

And yes there are more, but I stuck to 17.

Comment

• Well, I ain't the last,I'm the first counting backwards I don't bother with internet forums in general,because the time isn't there and my mental well being isn't favored by fools.But WAB is the exception that strenghtens the rule.Idiots don't live long and the people here are great.The good news is that such folk exist and I'm honoured to meet them,even online.The bad news is that you have to search the entire the entire planet for rare people like the wabbers.
                            Those who know don't speak
                            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• ^ Reference number 11 in my original 17reason why I love the WAB.

Comment

• I thinked i liked nummer 12 on yor list yella :tankie:

Comment

Working...
                                X