Food Fight Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glyn View Post
    Your kindness is much appreciated by us mere males.:)

Only on the WAB can I basically call 3, 996 males idiots and I am thanked for it. I really don't think that there was a sneer in there either - was there Glyn? Was there huh - tell me now blast it.
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Alas, the last food fight demonstrated to me convincingly that any participation on my part is akin to fighting unarmed men (and I use the term 'men' advisedly).
      As for Shek's moderation skills, I hear there is an opening for tour guides on Darby and Joan outings to the seaside.
      Are you absolutely sure that he qualifies, I have heard strange tales about this so called Moderator?

Comment

Why do women have small feet?

So we can chain them nearer to the sink!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          Now if you could only learn to take the trash out, walk the dog, and lift the seat we'd be talking something here.
          Hmmm - I do ALL those things, including lifting the seat - to clean under it anyway. Since when do men lift the seat - they lift the seat? I thought it was better if they just peed all over it while singing or chanting Dales homage to his man brain.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            Hmmm - I do ALL those things, including lifting the seat - to clean under it anyway. Since when do men lift the seat - they lift the seat? I thought it was better if they just peed all over it while singing or chanting Dales homage to his man brain.
            you would have to be VERY carefully lifting this seat Debs!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sirpuddingfoot View Post
              Of course, since so many people hear think of dale as tantamount to a spokesperson, it just may be indicative of everyone else...

(well, nearly everyone...)
              You're just jealous of my superior versificationisms.

-dale

Comment

Nah, good night out calls for an open window. ;)
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

A man has brains?
                  Actually we have 2. But only 1 works at any given time.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

That's because the woman has enough brain for the both of ya.
                    Women have many things that interests a man and brain is not one of them. Never, its really not your fault though
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Only on the WAB can I basically call 3, 996 males idiots and I am thanked for it. I really don't think that there was a sneer in there either - was there Glyn? Was there huh - tell me now blast it.
                      Being a bright young thing, I don't suppose that you missed the irony in my brief statement:)
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpuddingfoot View Post
                        Of course, since so many people hear think of dale as tantamount to a spokesperson, it just may be indicative of everyone else...

(well, nearly everyone...)
                        Talk about gifted! You can hear Dale thinking on your computer?
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

That's because the woman has enough brain for the both of ya. Honestly, you men are only smart because us women let you think you are. :)
                          Not really, it's a double bluff, we act this way to make you feel superior.
                          Who is it looks after us when we are "dying" of flu, cooks our meals and fetches our beer from the fridge when we watch football matches on the box.

See, method in our madness
                          Last edited by Ex MIB; 22 Mar 07,, 19:52.
                          Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands and sweep it!

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                            Your kindness is much appreciated by us mere males.:)
                            Pari should pick up on this,as a mere is also a Mouri war club...possibly to use on a mere:) woman who leaves the seat in the non-male mode

Comment

Originally posted by Ex MIB View Post
                              fetches our beer from the fridge when we watch football matches on the box.

See, method in our madness
                              I had to send her back the other night, she hadn't opened it first!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
                                I had to send her back the other night, she hadn't opened it first!!
                                Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands and sweep it!

Comment

Working...
                                X