Of Men and Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A and B

A: I thought the explanation was clear enough.

B: I guess some of use just spend more time around horse events than others. Among other things, horseback riding without a good sports bra IS NOT a good idea.

(got to go, have a progress report due in about 90 minutes)
    ------------------------------------------------
    ("Can you explain the question?"--Bascom stalling for time.
    "I thought it was rather clear."--prosecutor
    "Maybe I'm just especially dense.", (w,stte), "Tek War")

Comment

[QUOTE=SnowLeopard;350258]A and B

Among other things, horseback riding without a good sports bra IS NOT a good idea.

QUOTE]

sports bra?? i go horseback riding very often, never i felt like wearing a bra, a soft blanket under my a$$, yes that is a good idea, but bra.. unless i,m riding different horses. do they even make bras for men, aside from kramer in seinfield show.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

QUOTE]

sports bra?? i go horseback riding very often, never i felt like wearing a bra, a soft blanket under my a$$, yes that is a good idea, but bra.. unless i,m riding different horses. do they even make bras for men, aside from kramer in seinfield show.[/QUOTE]

What, you have never heard of the man bra? Designed in deep purple, black or brown, why it's the perfect accessory to those tight shirts when extra support just has to do........
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          I thought I could spot breasts a mile off and I'm still trying to figure out your explanation....
          Smaller than mine - didn't think that was even possible...
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
            A: I thought the explanation was clear enough.
            It was, I'm just still looking for the ***** in your avatar...however, your explanation below settled things nicely.

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
            Among other things, horseback riding without a good sports bra IS NOT a good idea.
            I'm sure. But the view has got to be very nice

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            Smaller than mine - didn't think that was even possible...
            But how would any of us know that? ;)
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

You folks crack me up. Actually, most lady equistrians I have known were a bit on the small side but still tall, lean and beautiful - especially at a gallop with their hair trailing from the wind.

As for the military-type outfit, if Snow Leopard was to wear Viking attire, her --- ahem --- frontal profile would be very obvious. Viking dress attire for women was metal bra cups sewn into their blouses. The richest had them made of gold and/or silver. The not so rich just had to settle for Swedish Steel armor plate.

When William Shatner and Patrick Stewart teamed up in a Star Trek movie (where Kirk gets killed, finally) both loved horseback riding. Stewart, the more conventional type Englishman did complain about chafing and the heavy underwear he needed to prevent it. Shatner, the more inventive Canadian, told him to wear PantyHose. It was lighter, cooler and prevented saddle sores.

And to think that he was not ashamed to tell it to a reporter that they wear PantyHose.
              Last edited by RustyBattleship; 02 Mar 07,, 03:38.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
              X