This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10
    Don't you hate it when that happens? You finally arrive at some place, only to find out that they closed five minutes before you got there.
    "...like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife..."

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
      What's with this new Wishbone Salad Spritzer? Why must salad dressing come in a spray bottle? What's wrong with the old salad bottles?
      I want to extend this to butter. Butter is suppose to be hard-ish and come in rectangles or little tubs....not a spray bottle. It is all too weird for me.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• I enrolled the angel in baseball at her insistance. We went out to look for a baseball glove (even though she keeps telling me that she won't need it because she is going to be the *best* hitter).

We found a pretty pink one, which I was about to buy when she had a thought.... "We could keep looking for a princess glove."

Ah yes. That's my girl.

Comment

• Well today's my first day of college. Should be interesting.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• I start back next week. Last two semesters. I finish in Spring thank god.
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• I'm kind of in limbo. I'm back at school, but classes don't start 'till Wednesday, so now I'm just getting stuff done and goofing off. It's great. The only better time at college is finals.
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• I'm so glad I'm done with school. This brain has learned all that it can and won't take any more knowledge. I still have occassion nightmares about school, homework, and tests though...
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• My Fortune Cookie

I got a fortune cookie today that reads:
                  "You have a quiet and unobtrusive nature."

I love it. :)

Comment

Did you read the fine print.........[SIZE=1] Quiet and unobtrusive until provoked by assclowns dressed in drag possing as liberals and demorcrats....lol
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

You may love it, but I wonder if TH would endorse the same! ;)

Or, is your cat the compensatory factor?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I enrolled the angel in baseball at her insistance. We went out to look for a baseball glove (even though she keeps telling me that she won't need it because she is going to be the *best* hitter).

We found a pretty pink one, which I was about to buy when she had a thought.... "We could keep looking for a princess glove."

Ah yes. That's my girl.
                        Well we got the pink and purple glove...and a pink bat with flowers on it to match. I could not find a pink baseball though...will have to keep looking.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Goddamn college textbooks are so expensive.
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Goddamn college textbooks are so expensive.
                            Best years of your life mate

Bwahaahahahaaaa
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Other than that I can say that college is a lot more to my taste than high school.

Comment

Other than that I can say that college is a lot more to my taste than high school.
                                Man I miss being young

Comment

Working...
                                X