If she keeps it up I just might tell her so
    When she‘s saying that she wants only me
    Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
    When she‘s saying that I‘m like a disease
    Then I wonder how much more I can spend
    Well I guess I should stick up for myself
    But I really think it‘s better this way
    The more you suffer
    The more it shows you really care Right?
    Now I‘ll relate this a little bit
    That happens more than I‘d like to admit
    Late at night she knocks on my door
    Drunk again and looking to score
    Now I know I should say no
    But that‘s kind of hard when she‘s ready to go
    I may be dumb
    But I‘m not a dweeb
    I‘m just a sucker with no self esteem

Nope, I don't like being young. I've always been more mature than my peers, which made it more difficult for me to fit in and to relate. My childhood hasn't been much fun, and I'm ready to move on.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought
      Ah to be 18 again
      i would not give up a fatal disease to relive those 17-23 year old years again. too much going on.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10
        Nope. I just never really got into it. Some of the earlier episodes were funny, but now they're all really, really bad. I watch it occasionally, and I may get a single chuckle out of an entire episode. Maybe. I just think it's really overrated.
        Yeah, the recent episodes really sucked. It's not satire about a current event or an institution any more. It's just cheap shots at the conservatives. I think the original writers left and were replaced by left leaning loons.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• So I had that "Itsy Bitsy...Polkadot Bikini" song stuck in my head this morning. Dang TV ads. I thought I'd had bad songs stuck in my head before. I was wrong. It was horrible. I'm hoping this post will cause some of you to share my misery. Man I'm mean. (sadistic grin)
          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut
            Yeah, the recent episodes really sucked. It's not satire about a current event or an institution any more. It's just cheap shots at the conservatives. I think the original writers left and were replaced by left leaning loons.
            Yep, the original writers did leave and were replaced by the morons who aren't creative or funny in any way. This is in direct contrast to shows like King of the Hill and South Park, whose writers have been the same since their conception. Hence, why they're a lot more creative and funny.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Am I the only person on earth that could care less if Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes baby is never seen publicly?

In fact, I feel we are all better off having not seen the child.
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut
                What are you? A communist?
                LOL I used to watch the opening 2 minutes of the Simpsons just because I wanted to see how the begining changed. You know how they land on the couch.
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                  Am I the only person on earth that could care less if Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes baby is never seen publicly?

I'm not interested in the lives of ANY celebrety, not any more than a "normal person's" life. Celebreties are overrated and definitely overexposed. Few of them bring more to the table than the average person.

Comment

Am I the only person on earth that could care less if Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes baby is never seen publicly?

Ah they keep it locked in a lab along with the rest of the Scientologists

Comment

• Right - dumb question, but WTF does IIRC mean? I cannot work it out I mean IMO these abbreviations are great and AFAIK I have got most of them. BTW are there any other ones that peeps would like to introduce? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PubFather
                        Right - dumb question, but WTF does IIRC mean? I cannot work it out I mean IMO these abbreviations are great and AFAIK I have got most of them. BTW are there any other ones that peeps would like to introduce? lol
                        I think its supposed to read IICR= If I Can Recall

Comment

• If I Remember Correctly

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought
                            Ah they keep it locked in a lab along with the rest of the Scientologists
                            It's just going to turn out to be a wierdo like the rest of the Scientologists. I mean honestly, how can anybody with a shred of logic believe the strangeness that Scientologists believe in? Is it pride, stubborness, or just plain stupidity?

There comes a certain point in religion where faith is not the question, logic is. Sure, there are some aspects of major world religions that people may find hard to believe, but at one point the line must be drawn.

I don't how much truth this video contains, but I found it interesting nonetheless:

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
                            Last edited by leib10; 13 Jul 06,, 17:24.

Comment

Headline News was just talking about that. They listed a bunch of "peculiarities" about Tom and Kate's alleged baby. The birth certificate was signed by a nurse, more than 20 days after the "supposed" birth of the child. No one has actually seen this baby. Where's Katie?

Comment

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                                I don't how much truth this video contains, but I found it interesting nonetheless:

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
                                I'm surprised no one has actually declared war on these nutjobs yet. Come on, we used tanks on David Koresh and his cult. The least these whacks deserve is a good flamethrower in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X