Yello Who?
    Ego Numquam

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunder View Post
      Whoos Yello?

Yello Who?
      Yello - The WAB Mascot
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        Yello - The WAB Mascot
        Oh, don't remember him... Was he important?
        Ego Numquam

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunder View Post
          Oh, don't remember him... Was he important?
          He's a legend in his own mind.
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Bullshit! We're blamed for everything, from rising inflation prices to recent outbursts of beriberi!
            And for the cat being pregnant.

Freddie
            Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
            vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• The Pommy tourist campaign is working beautifully.

Pom Jackson Scott bitten on testicle by killer snake | The Courier-Mail

Freddie
              Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
              vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• I got to get me one of these

Doctors at a British hospital are the first in the world to fit a teenager with an implant that could help to tackle the growing childhood type 2 diabetes and obesity crisis.
                Diabetic Victoria Parr, 17, from Lymington, Hants, was fitted with the EndoBarrier - a non-surgical device placed in the upper intestine via the mouth that reduces the need for medication to treat the condition and aids weight loss.
                Type 2 diabetes, which affects more than 2.5 million people in the UK, can run in families, but is also associated with an inactive lifestyle, being overweight and poor diet, and is increasingly common among children and young adults.
                The condition develops when a person becomes resistant to insulin - a hormone released by the pancreas to drive glucose (sugar) from the blood stream into muscles and organs to fuel the body.
                It increases the risk of heart and kidney failure in the long term, and can lead to stroke, blindness and nerve damage.
                The EndoBarrier is a small plastic sleeve which stays in the body for up to 12 months and acts as a barrier to prevent food being absorbed and ensures it bypasses a section of the upper intestine, allowing less time for digestion and improving the resistance to insulin.
                Victoria, a beauty therapy student at Brockenhurst College, had the device fitted on the NHS by a team led by Dr Nikki Davis, a consultant paediatric endocrinologist, and James Byrne, a consultant surgeon, at Southampton General Hospital in what the experts said was a world first.
                "This is potentially a major addition to the treatments currently available for severe type 2 diabetes and obesity in teenagers, and could help to address the progression of the condition and the early development of complications in an increasing number of cases among children and adolescents," said Dr Davis.
                Victoria said of the procedure: "Until now there has not really been anything available for people like me who have been on regular exercise and healthy eating programmes but have been unable to lose weight due to medication or other reasons, but this provides the hope that sufferers can reduce medication to very minor levels and take back control of their body to eventually beat the condition and the complications it can bring in later life."
                So far, patients fitted with the EndoBarrier have achieved weight loss of more than 20% (on average 3.5 stone) of their total body weight while requiring less medication.

Comment

• This is hilarious stuff. Though the fact that elected state representatives seem to have taken leave of their mental faculties is a bit worrying.

Should Wyoming build an aircraft carrier?

Comment

• Which one of our English Wabbers is going to be the first on this sweet ride?

A theme park in London is set to debut a powerful new winged roller coaster this month, but only after first figuring out how not to dismember its riders. Time reports that Thorpe Park has been conducting test runs of its new coaster, the Swarm, even enlisting fighter pilots who described the ride as "gut-wrenching."
                    The self-described "flight through apocalyptic devastation on Europe's tallest winged rollercoaster" propels up to 28 riders at a time with their arms and legs dangling freely at 62 miles per hour and includes trips through an inverted 127-foot drop and several close encounters with walled structures that are designed to make passengers feel like they are about to crash.
                    [Zero-gravity roller coaster could bring weightless thrills to Earth]
                    The ride's designers ran some test runs with crash test dummies, leaving many shocked when the dummies returned from the experience missing arms and legs. A team of former British fighter pilots were then brought in as the coaster's preparation neared completion. Mark Cutmore, team leader of the Blades, a stunt pilot organization, told the Metro: "I am a self-confessed adrenaline junkie, but even as a pilot used to G-force there were some gut-wrenching moments, and I have to admit the near miss element is eye-watering -- you really do feel as if you are going to crash into the structures."

New winged roller coaster
                    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Noooooooooo way hose A

Comment

• Too busy that day washing my hair

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                          Too busy that day washing my hair
                          You have hair?

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            You have hair?
                            Its wavy , waved bye bye :whome:

Comment

• Kinda like Yellowbelly, except that he forgot to wave bye bye before leaving us to the mercy of tankie
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                                You have hair?
                                Not on his head.....
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X