This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, mate!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Hi. Ramadan Kadeem!

Comment

• Originally posted by grace View Post
        Hi. Ramadan Kadeem!
        err, Kareem. Blast that Mubarak!

Comment

• Welcome, mate.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome, Kareem. Tell us a little more about yourself. Student, military or working stiff like most of us? Main interest? Enjoy the WAB.
            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Hi all,

I am Allan, Live in Qld Australia, Am ex Aust Army (17 years) currently work in Local government as an Engineering Technical officer. Joined predominently for the modelling forum. Have no specific interest in models, if it takes my fancy i'll build it. Currently have 1:350 Enterprise on table about 70% complete, and have just commenced the Missouri. I also collect diecast military and civil contruction machines and fly RC helicopters. My latest edition being a scale Bell 412 resue heli.

Regards
              AllanP

Comment

• Oh bugger, another Foster beer hater.

Comment

• Welcome, Allen, Foster beer hater or not. Some nice wines form out your way make it here. Enjoy the WAB.
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Thanks gents,

You got the Fosters hater right, there only two nectars of the gods and they both come from Qld. XXXX beer and Bundaberg Rum.

Comment

• Well, this Canuckian bellycrawler happens to champion the single malt whisky.

Comment

• I drink any booze

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllanP View Post
                          Thanks gents,

You got the Fosters hater right, there only two nectars of the gods and they both come from Qld. XXXX beer and Bundaberg Rum.
                          Welcome, mate! I fully agree with your analysis, having spent 8 months in various parts of Queensland including in Bundaberg. Where in QLD ya from, and congrats on the Maroons winning State of Origin again :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

• Thanks Bigross,

Thought I would leave the origin alone for a little bit the Roaches must be getting a little tired of losing all the time. Next target 10/10 for Qld. I live out in the far South west of the state, about 800km inland from Brisbane.

Comment

• I spent most of my time in the east, from Noosa through Gympie, Bundy, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and all the way up to Cairns, though I did serve a short stint in Emerald.

Comment

• Ok well i am about 500km southwest of emerald

Comment

Working...
                                X