X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant:D

Originally posted by Gramps View Post
    Don't be spreading urs propaganda about me!!!

Comment

• Tanker! Buddy! Pal!

We're gonna be best buddies!

As long as you remember that Benny is a semi-virgin and wankie likes to ride things that vibrate between his legs, you're gonna understand this place fine.

But stay away from the Kraut Admin.
      He likes to pink people for his own sexual gratifications.

Welcome to you and your pops.

Comment

• I can see Im gonna like this place!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Tanker! Buddy! Pal!

We're gonna be best buddies!

As long as you remember that Benny is a semi-virgin and wankie likes to ride things that vibrate between his legs, you're gonna understand this place fine.

But stay away from the Kraut Admin.
          He likes to pink people for his own sexual gratifications.

Welcome to you and your pops.
          And maybe best friends? :)

LOL...Gramps is another friend from another former forum. He has a son with the same name (Dave).

Thanks for the welcome...warm and toasty!

Comment

• Welcome Gramps, Hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

• To get this thread back to topic after the latest hijack (which though was in large part my own fault), most of the off-topic banter has been moved to the more fitting Random thread, which can be found here:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...om-thread.html

Comment

• Hello , my name is Dan and I've been lurking on this site for a little while now (about two years or so). I finally caved and decided to make an account so if I have a question about a particular topic I can ask it. My interests are military history , history , current events , and church history (i am probably less than a novice in all of these areas). I feel lucky to have found this treasure trove of information and experienced people on the internet. Its an honor to be here and I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Sincerely ,
                Dan

Comment

• Welcome dan m, hope you enjoy your time here!!...With an account ;)

Comment

• Welcome, dan!

Nice to have you aboard.

Comment

• Welcome, Dan. Glad you finally made the transition from lurker to participant. Enjoy, and give a hollar if you have any questions.
                      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Welcome, mate! Enjoy, and give a holler if Yellowbelly gets too close to you!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome Dan.
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramps View Post
                            I can see Im gonna like this place!!!
                            Belated Welcome Gramps. Remember to close the asylum door when you enter as too many of the inmates will escape

Comment

• Welcome Dan...Lurk no longer as much is to be gleaned from the many luminaries within WAB :)

Comment

• Welcome .Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X