This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
    Can you get me a tank? Don't worry, I won't invade France. I simply have a parking place for which I don't have any other use.
    Soz mate , mine was handed back when i stopped being a pro hitman for the Queen and forayed to pastures befitting of my retirement , :fish::tankie: if I was still serving no doubt I cud have rustled one up for ya :whome:
    Last edited by tankie; 26 Nov 11,, 17:29.

Comment

• Welcome Tanker and Perikardiitti!
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by Perikardiitti View Post
        Hi all, I'm new here. My friend introduced me to this discussion board and it seemed interesting so I decided to hop in. I'm mainly interested in science and economics, if someone cares.
        Welcome, Perikardiitti. There is a non-stop discussion on economics spread out among many threads (so we don't notice how often we repeat ourselves), and there is a good bit of science stuff, too. We actually have some quite intelligent, well-informed members on science. Humor, as you can see, is non-stop and pervasive. Enjoy yourself.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
          We actually have some quite intelligent, well-informed members
          We do? Where?! :Dancing-Banana:
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Just a wild guess.

Comment

We have over 10.000 registered accounts, with over 1000 active users (visit WAB several times a months). There have to a few among them, simply statistically speaking.

Comment

• Did you know that 67.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Welcome Perikardiitti, Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Comment

Did you know that 67.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

The same as ...98% of celeb quotes are bogus...Abe Lincoln

Comment

• Welcome to the WAB Perikardiitti. As you can see the Wardens are out shopping and have left the lunatics in control. :)

Comment

Did you know that 67.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
                        And the other 32.6% are wrong.

Comment

• OK, I'll chime in. Long time lurker, even longer than my sign up date (I had a question about the USS Scorpion, IIRC). Always been a military buff and worked for the USAF as a silly service engineer in the late eighties-mid nineties.

I'll try not to make a fool out of myself. Just reading over the past few years have made me aware of how little I know of political realities outside the traditional western countries.

Pretty good forum. I've learned a lot. Thanks.

Comment

• Welcome, mate!

Comment

• Welcome ,, officially ;)

Comment

• Hello All,
                                I also was refered to this forum. I look forward to seeing all of your opinions on many topics. I see there are a few people here I know from another forum I visit. I know little about alot of things but dont know alot about anything :)

Comment

Working...
                                X