X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by popillol View Post
    Okay, won't post here. Thanks.
    (But why do I have a feeling, I won't get any answers if the people are already gone :( )
    Well, it seems to me you answered your own question. Try some newer threads. http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/forum.php
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by popillol View Post
      Okay, won't post here. Thanks.
      (But why do I have a feeling, I won't get any answers if the people are already gone :( )
      Namaste popillol. Ray may have gone but there are other very knowledgeable people who could give you answers.

Comment

• A new guy here, Crazy one.

Hello to everybody here.

Comment

• Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Guy View Post
            Hello to everybody here.
            Welcome aboard. Can you say a few words about your interests and expertise?
            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Welcome aboard. Can you say a few words about your interests and expertise?
              And how you came by the name!!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Welcome guys - popillol & Crazy Guy.

popillol - Tell us more about yourself. What you like, hate, absolutely adore etc

Crazy Guy - How about the most crazy selfie you shot?
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Well, I am a final year aerospace engineering student. Wanted to be fighter pilot but other factors forced me to be an engineer, thought aerospace would be closest to it, turned out not to be :bang: , it is interesting though but not adventurous.
                  Thing that I absolutely adore, Cheese burst Pizza with extra cheese (Only Dominos India, no other brand and not even Italian type)
                  Hate, to be honest, India's '62 drubbing and ball-less, vision-less political leadership (Have to wait for the current one though)

Comment

• Welcome popillol, crazy guy.

Comment

• Thank You all, hoping to cross 25 posts soon , without getting hammered with allegations of necroposting! :)

Comment

• Welcome, all.
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• You may wonder why did I using word "Crazy Guy" as the login name, yes, correct I was a former member called Enzo Ferrari who was got banned because he just state the truth that WAB cannot take it.

Moderator Edit: Idiotic Out Of This World Ramblings Removed
                          Last edited by TopHatter; 21 Sep 14,, 18:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Guy View Post
                            You may wonder why did I using word "Crazy Guy" as the login name, yes, correct I was a former member called Enzo Ferrari who was got banned because he just state the truth that WAB cannot take it.
                            No, you were not banned for stating truth. You were banned for posting idiotic out of this world ... never mind.
                            Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              No, you were not banned for stating truth. You were banned for posting idiotic out of this world ... never mind.
                              You would entitle your opinion.

Comment

• You were the one comparing Hong Kong to the Sudetenland.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X