• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironman420
    Originally posted by TNP
    I got an idea,
    outlaw the word "****" you fucks!
    The word "****" is not used as, or considered a racist term in the United States.

And don't refer to the admin as "you fucks", consider this as a warning.
    my bad, shouldnt have used that ... term
    to describe the mods.

Just watch it with the "****" word, as it IS INDEED a racist term.
    Its nothing better then calling a black man a "******".

And I remind people that this forum is called "Global Relations"
    So just because one term is not considered racist in the US, doesnt
    mean that it should be used freely. I dont even live in the US, so I dont
    know. But what I do know is that this word is considered a racist term
    everywhere else.

Comment

The politically correct acceptable short hand is Pak or Paks.

Comment

How can "****" be a racist term when Pakistani isn't a race?

It could be considered an ethnic slur i guess, but it's certainly not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          How can "****" be a racist term when Pakistani isn't a race?

It could be considered an ethnic slur i guess, but it's certainly not racist.
          Yea I guess, "ethnic slur" would be the technical term.

Comment

We're still allowed to refer to Pal's as f**kers though, right?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
              We're still allowed to refer to Pal's as f**kers though, right?
              Even though they shelter and support terrorism, no

Comment

Since when??? :-x
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

umm Pervet Mussharaff is a military dictator, and he lets the terrorist from Afghanistan run and hide in the North-West Frontier Provence, where the military and police dont go in, basically its a law-less land (like Afghanistan).

Comment

Pal's, as in Palestinians. Not Pak's

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                      umm Pervet Mussharaff is a military dictator, and he lets the terrorist from Afghanistan run and hide in the North-West Frontier Provence, where the military and police dont go in, basically its a law-less land (like Afghanistan).
                      Oh you mean the terrorists which your CIA trained, the Saudi Wahabis
                      indoctrinated, and then unleashed in our backyard?
                      Next to Afganistan and the Soveits, Pakistan suffered the most from that war, and we continue to suffer. While you yanks, packed bags and left. So dont give me that crap. Or you'll get an entire lecture on the real history.

Why dont you do everyone a favour and bomb your good "friends" the Saudis? Talkin about Pakistan hidin terrorits.. what BS!. How many Afganis and Iraqis were on those planes which hit WTC towers? Why arent you bombing your "friends" in Saudi Arabia? Which are the real root of the problem that has infested my country. It is your oil dollars that the mullahs in Saudi Arabia use to set up maddrassahs in my country and spread their virus of wahabism.

by the way, Nor Musharraf or Pakistan has any interest to hide
                      those terrorists. In fact, Musharraf secretly urged Bush to "kill" (assasinate?) Mullah Omar as soon as he could before they started
                      bombing Afganistan to stop the Taliban dead in its tracks and render Osama's network helpless. And look what happened, you people let him get away. Just like you let Osama get away, and just like you let Saddam get away. What exactly did you accomplish in Afganistan and Iraq anyway? Do you even know? So dont lecture us on real world events,
                      your knowledge is far short of satisfactory.

p.s.
                      And you guys wanna go into the tribal belt and get those guys, go ahead,
                      we gave you the green light.

Comment

Whoa, calm down dude. Don't get personal. It ain't a smart move to personally attack a member here.

Comment

Bush is an idiot at times, and often afraid to risk American lives, thats the reason why we have only half the number of troops in Afghanistan that were needed, we needed at least 50,000, not 9,000.

Comment

Bush is an idiot at times, and often afraid to risk American lives, thats the reason why we have only half the number of troops in Afghanistan that were needed, we needed at least 50,000, not 9,000.
                            Hate to tell you dude, but 9,000 isn't half of 50,000

Comment

Hate to tell you dude, but 9,000 isn't half of 50,000
                              I know my math sucks 8)

Comment

You can say that again...

Comment

Working...
                                X