• Show
Clear All

Thanks yall. :)

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    It's because you're a girl
    Probably. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      The Illumanati wishes me to inform you that you're getting dangerously close to forbidden knowledge.
      Shhhh...you've said too much already.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire.
        So, how did the young 'uns do this year?

Top making admin, puts Confed almost alone on a full-time basis, so I will take up the slack.
        Thanks. :)
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999 View Post
          So, how did the young 'uns do this year?

Thanks. :)
          Hey sweetie......my girls was 12-0 during the summer league. League Champs, not bad, eh?

I motivated them a little though -- before the league games started, I told them if they went 12-0, that we would take them all to Wild Adventures, for a weekend following league season-- boy was THAT a blast.

6 of them wanted to continue playing fall ball....so we picked up another 6 and start playing fall ball in Jacksonville, FL next week. Our first game is 9/16 -- we're the Brunswick Blazers. We won't be playing near as much as we did the summer time because of school and all, but it will be enough to keep our pitchers warmed up.

Comment

Hey sweetie......my girls was 12-0 during the summer league. League Champs, not bad, eh?
            That's great!
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

and Julie, I never got in here to say welcome back. i can feel the testosterone level lowering in here already.:)
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Not mine. Chix with power give me a hard-on.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal View Post
                  and Julie, I never got in here to say welcome back. i can feel the testosterone level lowering in here already.:)
                  Thanks....well, I try.

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                  Not mine. Chix with power give me a hard-on.
                  And, I've noticed you really get a thrill when you beat us in an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    It's because you're a girl
                    Welcome back Julie.

(Is hitting upon a moderator liable to get one banned? )

(Just asking! )
                    Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Working...
                    X