Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficult Decision. "Pure Land" is now *BANNED* at World Affairs Board. Please Read.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAB is private property not a public one.
    General rules apply.
    Either you ship in or ship out..

Comment

Platinum and Asim,

Get smart with one more stupid word and I will come down like a ton of bricks.

You blasted cowards

Mods and Chris,

Either you shut these two clowns or else I shall also let my patience go.

One more peep and you will have to ban me too and show that you are Paksitani Moslem lvboers.

The same idiots who blow you and all your brave soldiers to kingdom come.

Like calling India B HINDIA?

I demand ASim being banned if you are real just!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
        WAB is private property not a public one.
        General rules apply.
        Either you ship in or ship out..

Did I seek ur opinion

Comment

Woah! Dude, he asked for an example and I gave him one!

Take a step back Ray, we CANT be friends perhaps, but don't have to be mortal enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil

note I had to add the spacing coz the actual word's ALSO BANNED.
            I demand JUSTICE.

He is doing the same obfuscationm and weasle like behaviour and being a trotal guttersnipe.

He wnats to keep the nonsense alive and you all are falling into the trap!

i WANT THIS IDIOT BANNED.

His spacing is the type of spineless monkeying that has started all this and if the Mods and Chris cannot see it then then they have buttons for eyes and are damned partial and unjust.

And then they preach of Justice and Freedom.

Mod and Chris,

If you are men that yo claim to be prove it!
            Last edited by Ray; 12 May 06,, 19:28.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Platinum and Asim,

You blasted cowards
              Seriously man, what did I do to youuu? Let bygones be bygones?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Platinum and Asim,

You blasted cowards

Mods and Chris,

Either you shut these two clowns or else I shall also let my patience go.

One more peep and you will have to ban me too and show that you are Paksitani Moslem lvboers.

The same idiots who blow you and all your brave soldiers to kingdom come.

[/B]

For all the anguish I feel bec of events like 9/11, Madrid & 7/7.

I sometimes say to myself, why do I even criticise the muslims. Why do I even bother when West itself seems to fall over itself to protect them while they go rampaging through their lives.

I do so because I value human life & respect others.

But if someone wants to remain oblivious to happenings around themselves then by all means.

This whole drama is a huge sharade. Platinum if u have an inch of shame you shall never return here.

U openly declare indians as ******ans on PDF, Surely u must have some conscience, when u come here and pretend to be secular. I have never seen a bigger joke in my life then u.

Comment

Nothing.

You are such an innocent lamb.

Comment

Woah! Dude, he asked for an example and I gave him one!

Take a step back Ray, we CANT be friends perhaps, but don't have to be mortal enemies.

shut up you dirty little person who has seenhis parents beiungmarried.

You are a dirty slime and yuou have brought this mess.

Inspite of all the effoirs to bring sense, you still are out to do our two timing snivelling basket like behaviour.

You are the wrost scum of socieity.

You ahve made an idiot of the Mods and Chris.

You are a basket.

Let me be banned.

It will show what a fraud this place has been brought to because of idiots like you
                    Last edited by Ray; 12 May 06,, 19:32.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Here we go again...

Asim and Ray, lets be fair. If you have issues with eachother, you better solve TOGETHER it and not provoke eachother publically.

Kill the message, not the messenger for Godsake!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                        shut up you dirty little person who has seenhis parents beiungmarried.

You are a dirty slime and yuou have brought this mess.

Inspite of all the effoirs to bring sense, you still are out to do our two timing snivelling basket like behaviour.

You are the wrost scum of socieity.

You ahve made an idiot of the Mods and Chris.

You are a basket.

Let me be banned.

It will show what a fraud this place has been brought to because of idiots like you
                        YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD AGAIN RAY!

Now read up!

this is how the conversation went:

I
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by kNikS
                        I have a question: What behaviour of Pakistani posters will cause equivalent measures? You can't take from one and leave it to others, right?

A question was asked!

Here's my reply that you're quoting!

I was giving an example! Not using the term! the person didn't even respond to it! You're taking this all wrong! And that kind of language is appalling!

Comment

Wath bygoine? You basket you have raised this ****** business after everything was solved.

If the Mods and Chris do not take cognisnace it will show them up as cowards and Moslem lvoers and politically correct joes of whom the /americans are dead scared of.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Here it comes people....don't say it wasn't asked for.

Originally posted by Gautam
                            Well then, we r not a democracy, then why this urge to be politcially correct.

Correct me if I am wrong
                            You are wrong. This is NOT a democracy. It's private property and the landowner has spoken.

Then you may feel free to cease using it RIGHT NOW.
                            That goes for anybody else on this board. That term has just joined Pureland/Land of the Pure on the Do Not Use shelf.

Originally posted by Ray

I demand JUSTICE.
                            Mod and Chris,
                            If you are men that yo claim to be prove it!
                            Ray,
                            This is not a "manhood" contest to be proven. Asim will be dealt with appropriately. Read on....
                            Asim, You are on your one and only warning as of RIGHT NOW.
                            I've tried to work with you. I've tried friendly exhorations. I've tried PM's. Yet you persist in playing your little "who me??" games. It's over. If you so much as SQUEAK about ANY of this, you'll be joining srirangen. That includes PM's as well.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD AGAIN RAY!

Now read up!

this is how the conversation went:

I
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by kNikS
                              I have a question: What behaviour of Pakistani posters will cause equivalent measures? You can't take from one and leave it to others, right?

A question was asked!

Here's my reply that you're quoting!

I was giving an example! Not using the term! the person didn't even respond to it! You're taking this all wrong! And that kind of language is appalling!
                              Till now I have called you a basket,

You are a bastard

You are the slimiest godog I hav eseen

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                                Here it comes people....don't say it wasn't asked for.

You are wrong. This is NOT a democracy. It's private property and the landowner has spoken.
                                Man did u even read my post carefully

Here I will post again

Originally posted by Gautam
                                Well then, we r not a democracy, then why this urge to be politcially correct.
                                I never said WAB was a democracy ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X