Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the games begin....

:)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
      Let the games begin....

:)
      I can be a good sport and share with the other children. :)

;)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
        I can be a good sport and share with the other children. :)
        ;)
        That's it? Moderators bribed for 'protection', hundreds of pm's, reputations ruined, a globally co-ordinated campaign with some classic snafu's to rival the start of OEF and all we get is 'I can share' with a smiley face?
        I smell a rat.....
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
          That's it? Moderators bribed for 'protection', hundreds of pm's, reputations ruined, a globally co-ordinated campaign with some classic snafu's to rival the start of OEF and all we get is 'I can share' with a smiley face?
          I smell a rat.....
          Why should TopHatter share? Now it will be confusing when anyone refers to TH
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
              I smell a rat.....
              Me too. Are you kidding me, TH? Do you know how many PMs we tied the WAB up with? We had to coordinate TIME ZONES for crying out loud!

And now, folks, he does not answer his phone. Something funny is going on here.
              Last edited by THL; 19 Jan 06,, 04:07.
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                And now, folks, he does not answer his phone. Something funny is going on here.
                Someone spilled the beans.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

We had to coordinate TIME ZONES for crying out loud!
                  I finally found something in which Americans are behind us Asians!

Comment

Really, gentlemen.

Please initiate counter-battery operations.

Look at my title for hint.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                      Really, gentlemen.

Please initiate counter-battery operations.

Look at my title for hint.
                      Hmmmm....it appears that I am outnumbered, outgunned, outranked and outmanuevered.....

Looks I'll have to put Contingency Plan Zed into action. ;)
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

So am I as Cultural Attaché.

Was busy with Cultural Activities and Cheetos were not there.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Shek seems to be next. ;)

Comment

TH the Cultural Moderator.

What be the Contingency Plan Zed?

Since I am your well wisher, may I caution you that there is a Contingency to the Contingency.

It is worse than Typhoon Katherine.

It called Katherine Wheel!

Careful.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Paging Monseigneur Top Hatter,

My Lord, I have heard of Bird Flu and it spreading like a forest fire.

But what is this "Cultural Attaché" that is also spreading like a virus. Where did it start, what is the antidote?

It is very contagious. Is it benign or is it malignant?

I also find another strain of the same affliction - Culturally Attached!

There is no doubt that this will spread and guests on the WAB might mistake this as a Cultural Board and shy away since the only culture most understand is "Agriculture"!

We shall then miss out on having greater and more interesting folks than Top Hat, Top Cat, Top Dog!
                              Last edited by Ray; 19 Jan 06,, 18:19.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

LOL ! Is there a doctor in the house?

Comment

Working...
                                X