The philosophy of the scientist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The philosophy of the scientist.

You know, the Germans are seen to be great engineers. I don't think, that that this is for a particular or general reason. But, France is not known for engineering, particularly, nor is Britain, nor Italy, the makers of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, and Vespa. I like Vespa scooters. The Germans were never seen as scientists. If I may be very inappropriate, the doctors in concentration camps, were seen to be scientists, were not seen to be brutal. That is why, they were deemed to be inhuman. They must have been very moved by the plight of their victims, and might have been moved to tears. They were, plainly interested in science. If it is wrong for these 'doctors', to be interested in their patients, then science is not a pursuit for the plainly interested, in my opinion. It is wrong, to think of science in this manner, about how we can benefit from it. Perhaps, the doctors thought of this too. Then, why not study science for the sake of the discipline?

What the fuck are you asking?

Belay that! Mods, can we ban this idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by AdityaMookerjee View Post
      If I may be very inappropriate, the doctors in concentration camps, were seen to be scientists, were not seen to be brutal.
      The cardinal rule of true physicians everywhere... Do No Harm
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdityaMookerjee View Post
        You know, the Germans are seen to be great engineers.
        Yes, very true. However....

Sorry pal, but you were warned (repeatedly).

Start a BlogSpot website, blog to your heart's content, live long and prosper.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
        X