No announcement yet.

Global Warming...Fact or Fiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must reiterate that science has no practical model of methodology in place for even gauging climate let alone influencing it.
    "If we will not be governed by God then we will be ruled by tyrants" -William Penn

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Bailey View Post
      I must reiterate that science has no practical model of methodology in place for even gauging climate let alone influencing it.
      Hear, hear!

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by captain View Post
        Here you go!

A complete, clickable, list of things caused by global warming.

If you can wade through this stuff you will discover we are already dead,,,,yesterday.

warmlist

Cheers.
        That is just too much. I can blame all the problems on global warming now, and back them up...
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• - Planet cooling over last decade? Check.
          - Solar activity falling over last decade? Check.
          - No baseline temperatures established? Check.
          - No testable mechanisms linking industrial emissions with global climate identified? Check.
          - Just received email with a sigline cautioning me about carbon and printing the email? Check.
          - Urge to tip over cube walls and moon the world whilst screaming at the top of my lungs? Check.

-dale

Comment

• several pacific islands have already been abandoned to the sea, they are getting flooded out by their imaginations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
              several pacific islands have already been abandoned to the sea, they are getting flooded out by their imaginations!!!
              Name three, let's investigate the facts.

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
                several pacific islands have already been abandoned to the sea, they are getting flooded out by their imaginations!!!
                Originally posted by dalem View Post

-dale
                Oh I can't wait to hear this one!

Comment

• How about Atlantis? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy View Post
                    How about Atlantis? ;)

Like it , like it ,,,,,,,,,,,,Smartarse

Comment

• Originally posted by dalem View Post

-dale
                      Yeah, I'd like to know that too, seeing as how I live on one.
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy View Post
                        How about Atlantis? ;)
                        Elbmek said PACIFIC islands, not Atlantic islands.........

Comment

• Originally posted by dalem View Post

-dale
                          The Mauritius Islands. There are several islands that are in serious danger of being flooded due to rising sea levels.

Comment

• Without taking time out to check back in the net, no I cannot. I read it on a news channel, reported as fact, naming islands and where the occupants had moved to. I will try and find some reference tonight when at work, and its quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                              The Mauritius Islands. There are several islands that are in serious danger of being flooded due to rising sea levels.
                              Mauritius is a single island. It's not being submerged, but maybe one of it's dependency's is.
                              Perhaps your confusing it with the Mauritius Declaration, which was a result of a UNESCO meeting on small Island development held there in 2005, which in part discussed the dangers of global warming to Island communities. Do you have any more detail?
                              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Well a quick google on this got me these links

allAfrica.com: Tanzania: Global Warming Threatens Indian Ocean Islands (Page 1 of 1) (fairly balanced looks at both sides)

Disappearing World: Global Warming Claims Tropical Island - Nations and States - Global Policy Forum
                                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X