No announcement yet.

One Liberal Loses Their Humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservative or liberals, one must not forget we are humans after all and that should never be forgotten especially in a calamity.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Louisiana Senator Threatens President Bush

September 4, 2005 11:49 a.m. EST

Douglas Maher - All Headline News Staff Reporter

Washington, D.C. (AHN) - Louisiana Democrat Sen. Mary Landrieu threatens President Bush with physical violence this morning on ABC's Sunday morning news program, "This Week".

"If one person criticizes our sheriffs, or says one more thing, including the President of the United States, he will hear from me - one more word about it after this show airs and I - I might likely have to punch him - literally," says Landrieu.

"The President came here yesterday for a photo-op, he got his photo-op but we are never going to get this fixed if he does not send us help now."

It is a felony to threaten the President of The United States with violence.

No official comment from the White House has been reported.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000022527

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        My main problem with most left handers, in a nut shell...
        As a fully paid up member of the left-handed (and left footed) sinister club I'm gonna have to take serious issue with this
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
          As a fully paid up member of the left-handed (and left footed) sinister club I'm gonna have to take serious issue with this
          You mean you wouldn't leave me to die by the side of the road because we disagree on politics? I think that puts you in a different category then this "* hater." She won't even say his name. How childish is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
            You mean you wouldn't leave me to die by the side of the road because we disagree on politics?
            Of course I'd pick you up. It's the assumption that left HANDERS are LIBERALS I'm taking issue with.

Leibniz

Comment

Of course I'd pick you up. It's the assumption that left HANDERS are LIBERALS I'm taking issue with.
              I'm sorry I missed that pun there.

Comment

I like lefties, it's fun to watch them write... ;)
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                  I like lefties, it's fun to watch them write... ;)
                  It does have its advantages. When I was a teenager and used to get in the odd fight, you righties couldn't block against me It is a pisser when you're operating a semi-automatic rifle and the shell ejects across your face though.

Leibniz

Comment

Nah I have AAA.
                    Now, wait just one dam' MINNIT, there, Leader!

Do I understand you to say that you have taken steps ON YOUR OWN to be prepared for road emergencies, that you have accepted responsibility for your own well-being, and that you have - with your own resources - secured your safety and property?

Well, I hope you're happy, Mister Leader. You have reduced the role of government in your life, and thereby diminished its hold over you, AS WELL AS making sure that your steps will be more efficient and effective than any government program.

[derisive snort]You free citizen, you.[/derisive snort]

Comment

It does have its advantages. When I was a teenager and used to get in the odd fight, you righties couldn't block against me It is a pisser when you're operating a semi-automatic rifle and the shell ejects across your face though.

The world is shockingly un fair to lefties. I shattered my right arm in an accident a few yaers ago and well..... door handles, shirt buttons, computer mouses. And since it took almost two years for my hand to heal fully, I still do many things left handed. Except write.
                      "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Our liberals and your conservatives have more in common then you might think.

If your liberals include the lady who ticked me off for saying my favorite film is "My Fair Lady", then yeah they do.
                        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Working...
                        X