The battle of Brexit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Noooooo no transition its not what was voted for . Zara im no tory but imo mogg would make a far better PM Than May all day long , maybe its because hes a true brexiteer and would sort it quickly , no waffle bollocks and with doris on his team lots of whistling lol.
    Don't put me in charge, It'd be a very hard Brexit and all those free loading wankers in Brussels would cack their pants....NK wouldn't be good either..no dithering just wipe their capability out. I'ds make Donald look like Mother Theresa!

Comment

Noooooo no transition its not what was voted for . Zara im no tory but imo mogg would make a far better PM Than May all day long , maybe its because hes a true brexiteer and would sort it quickly , no waffle bollocks and with doris on his team lots of whistling lol.
      Transitional phase was not on the paper as I recall.
      That means it is an option. Nobody has voted against it.
      Last edited by snapper; 31 Jul 17,, 05:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        Transitional phase was not on the paper as I recall.
        That means it is an option. Nobody has voted against it.
        Thats true but slimeball is trying for brexit in name only , Fox shot him down on that one ,theres a poll doing the rounds to have him sacked , remoaners in charge try a little bit at a time to erode , so people wont realise until its too late ,,one of Hitlers tactics .the options were out , out of everything . Toby ya gets my vote .
        Last edited by tankie; 31 Jul 17,, 16:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
          It was a massive scam........fictitious and a great example of Media manipulation....They've gone one better now and have actually convinced people that Global warming is man made and people actually believe it ...whatever next!

Simple! give Ireland a special status. Any sane person would not welcome a hard border. We're attempting to heal the wounds of the past not recreate them. If the EU and UK gov can't agree on that then I suggest we toss them in the nearest lime pit! ;)
          Those pesky experts again..

There's only 2 ways to my mind of doing that. Either the Republic leaves the Single market and Customs or Union or Northern Ireland stays in it.

Can't see either of those being acceptable to the DUP or the Dail.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
            Those pesky experts again..
            'Experts?' your word not mine

There's only 2 ways to my mind of doing that. Either the Republic leaves the Single market and Customs or Union or Northern Ireland stays in it.

Can't see either of those being acceptable to the DUP or the Dail.
            Last time I listened to the consensus of the Irish, Nobody wanted a hard border apart from 'the retarded'. Ya know in a democracy the people don't bow to their government its the other way around last I heard. A good lesson for the EU to learn me thinks!
            Last edited by Toby; 01 Aug 17,, 21:50.

Comment

Thats true but slimeball is trying for brexit in name only , Fox shot him down on that one ,theres a poll doing the rounds to have him sacked , remoaners in charge try a little bit at a time to erode , so people wont realise until its too late ,,one of Hitlers tactics .the options were out , out of everything . Toby ya gets my vote.
              But there is nothing wrong with "brexit in name only". Nobody voted for a 'hard' or 'soft' Brexit. Nobody voted to leave or remain in the single market, nobody even voted on migration issues.

Comment

But there is nothing wrong with "brexit in name only". Nobody voted for a 'hard' or 'soft' Brexit. Nobody voted to leave or remain in the single market, nobody even voted on migration issues.
                Everything is wrong with in name only , we voted out , out of everything . end of .Hammond is getting the hard ride now he deserves .

Comment

Everything is wrong with in name only , we voted out , out of everything . end of .Hammond is getting the hard ride now he deserves .
                  That is just factually misleading and wrong. A small percentage more voted to leave the EU; that is all. Nobody voted "out of everything" or "end of". I am pretty sure Hammond will be the next PM either this Autumn or next Spring.

Comment

• Remind me on just what camoron stated again ! .and if you want a bet on slimey hammond the organ being pm , name your stake snapper n i will cover it .

Comment

That is just factually misleading and wrong. A small percentage more voted to leave the EU; that is all. Nobody voted "out of everything" or "end of". I am pretty sure Hammond will be the next PM either this Autumn or next Spring.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1-SOvUBM3ay35FLRMdU3uyqw.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1471310 Simple question and yet people with apparent education can't seem to grasp the simplicity of it.

Comment

• Like the above , cheers Toby

Comment

[ATTACH]44291[/ATTACH] Simple question and yet people with apparent education can't seem to grasp the simplicity of it.
                          With that question answered (with the populace chosing the lower option) May doesn't really have a mandate to do anything except "Leave the European Union". In other words, announce Article 50 - as she did, eight months late - and then facilitate leaving the European Union as fast as possible - on the dot after two years, whether that will make the UK look like in The Day After or not.

It doesn't say anything about Euratom. Or even May's pet topic, the ECJ. Or the bilateral fishing agreements. Why is she still prime minister again?

Of course we all know the answer to that. Because that referendum itself is worth scrap. It was completely non-binding. But - even if there are Brits who don't like that - your populace did give her a mandate to continue her course. On June 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
                            With that question answered (with the populace chosing the lower option) May doesn't really have a mandate to do anything except "Leave the European Union". In other words, announce Article 50 - as she did, eight months late - and then facilitate leaving the European Union as fast as possible - on the dot after two years, whether that will make the UK look like in The Day After or not.

It doesn't say anything about Euratom. Or even May's pet topic, the ECJ. Or the bilateral fishing agreements. Why is she still prime minister again?

Of course we all know the answer to that. Because that referendum itself is worth scrap. It was completely non-binding. But - even if there are Brits who don't like that - your populace did give her a mandate to continue her course. On June 8th.
                            A referendum in the UK is purely 'advisory' to parliament and has no legal binding ..but alas, god help a government that doesn't act upon it. I agree it was 8 months late and Cameron alone is responsible for that after throwing himself from the ship in panic!
                            Last edited by Toby; 02 Aug 17,, 20:40.

Comment

'Experts?' your word not mine

Last time I listened to the consensus of the Irish, Nobody wanted a hard border apart from 'the retarded'. Ya know in a democracy the people don't bow to their government its the other way around last I heard. A good lesson for the EU to learn me thinks!
                              Thats true, but it doesnt answer the question how you can simultaneously control the borders and not control them.. Your in 'have cake and eat it' territory there

If Brexit we must then the only alternative is Custom Union or wet border.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                                . Your in 'have cake and eat it' territory there
                                Quite right. I'm in the process of receiving an Irish passport and yet residing in the UK as a British citizen ...god this cake tastes good!! ;)
                                Last edited by Toby; 02 Aug 17,, 22:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X