Assange faces Swedish Prosecutor in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    What's the point? I think he talked to the prosecutors. It is up to them to find evidence for the case. Give us your DNA, give us your gun, what happened with old school detectives? Too bad their court order means squat outside of Sweden and will have to work to prove he is guilty.
    Let's use some logic. What will DNA prove?

Comment

Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
      Let's use some logic. What will DNA prove?
      In his case?

Why the court signed the warrant?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

In his case?
        My point is that DNA won't prove anything. He had sex with them. So what? No one is denying it. The only possible thing DNA could feasibly prove is that he did or did not commit some hitherto unsolved crime where DNA was left at the scene. It won't prove whether or not the women consented to having sex with him without a condom. Even that has already been established. They asked him to use a condom but he said he didn't want/could not so they consented to have sex with him anyway. This is all on the record. He cannot be compelled to give a DNA sample in any case.

Why the court signed the warrant?
        I don't understand the question. You mean why did the court go so far as to put out a warrant for his arrest and extradition? It should never have happened. The CIA and SÄPO are behind the whole thing, to be sure.

Comment

No, I mean why the xourt issued a warrant requiring him to provide his DNA for analysis?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

No, I mean why the xourt issued a warrant requiring him to provide his DNA for analysis?
            Actually, I don't now that they did. The point seemed to be accepted by you and those in this discussion, and I didn't feel like challenging it. What I do know is that when Assange left for the UK those silly girls went to police to ask if someone could be compelled to take an HIV test. That's how the whole thing started. They just wanted to be certain that the 'without condom' sex they had with Julian didn't leave them with AIDS. I call them silly because all they had to do was ask Julian to take an HIV test. He did take the test but I don't know if it was by their request or if he'd already done so for his own peace of mind.

So, a blood test was taken. I don't know anything about a DNA sample or if the media translated 'blood test' to a DNA test. ANYWAY, there is no logical reason for a DNA test, not that it would have any relevancy to Julian Assange. Assuming they have made a request for his DNA then your guess is as good as mine. It might be a Red Herring created by the Swedish courts or a mix up by the media. I can say that it is actually routine practice in Sweden (perhaps everywhere) to submit a DNA specimen whenever someone is brought to the police station for questioning, but as Assange hasn't been taken into custody ......... maybe Sweden just wants to dot all of the "i"'s and cross all of the "t"'s?

Comment

Actually reading my reply would probably have been helpful. I am telling you that the Swedish courts is pursuing the extradition of Assange because he didn't wear a condom ..... and for no other reason.
              Are you really trying to tell me that not wearing a condom between a consenting couple constitutes use of violence in Sweden? What happens if a married couple want to have children? If the Lady objects to sex without condom then she objects and for a man to force her against her wishes - whether it be not here, not now or not without a condom, is rape.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                Are you really trying to tell me that not wearing a condom between a consenting couple constitutes use of violence in Sweden? What happens if a married couple want to have children? If the Lady objects to sex without condom then she objects and for a man to force her against her wishes - whether it be not here, not now or not without a condom, is rape.
                How would DNA help establish the facts?

Comment

How would DNA help establish the facts?
                  If he had no knowledge of the Lady then it would surely clear him.

Comment

Anyone who's recently been teleported to this planet, please raise your hand.

Comment

No need to announce that you are raising your hand.

Comment

Well Georgy boy , you've certainly made an impact with your 1st 50 or so posts . Did you manage to read the survival guide ?

Comment

I heard all that I needed is a rubber dingy and a paddle. Was I misinformed?

EDIT. Oh. "hotlinking images from other sites is forbidden; WAB has a generous attachment policy, up to 5 pictures totaling 1MB for all attachments are allowed per post, so please save the pictures to your computer, then upload them if you wish to use them in a post."

Ooops! I should have saved them on my computer first.
                          Last edited by FORMBY; 01 Jan 17,, 16:00.

Comment

I heard all that I needed is a rubber dingy and a paddle. Was I misinformed?

EDIT. Oh. "hotlinking images from other sites is forbidden; WAB has a generous attachment policy, up to 5 pictures totaling 1MB for all attachments are allowed per post, so please save the pictures to your computer, then upload them if you wish to use them in a post."

Ooops! I should have saved them on my computer first.
                            "hotlinking images from other sites is forbidden" One way is to save them. Also the easiest to explain.

Comment

"hotlinking images from other sites is forbidden" One way is to save them. Also the easiest to explain.
                              I realize that now.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                Well Georgy boy , you've certainly made an impact with your 1st 50 or so posts . Did you manage to read the survival guide ?
                                In case anyone has missed the announcement, the Chew Toy lamp has been lit. Enjoy.
                                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                                X