Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kato View Post
    Which part?

First off, for context, above article is from the Gatestone Institute. I'll stick to the somewhat sane part.

All of it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sane part , an explanation will be nice , danke .

Comment

• The explanation for the rest is "it's from the Gatestone Institute".

Comment

• Ah well , its my fault for asking .

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
          The explanation for the rest is "it's from the Gatestone Institute".
          You can double the crazy seeing as it was written by Pam Geller.

Comment

• As I understand it she only puts it forward in support of her agenda, with the main part written by longtime Gatestone author Soeren Kern.

Here's a graph for the sane part. Higher line is emigration of German nationals, lower line is immigration of German nationals; socalled Spätaussiedler - immigration of naturalized Germans from the Soviet Union - is excluded from the graph. The 2005-2008 spike has to be seen in the context of the financial crisis and the introduction of harsher social welfare laws in Germany.

Click image for larger version

Name:	graph.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1469591

The primary delta for German nationals migrating occurs with only four countries - Switzerland, the USA, Austria and Turkey; the next-strongest immigration of German nationals occurs from Poland and Spain, France and the UK (in that order). The below graph outlines this for those four countries; stronger lines are emigration, weaker lines are immigration.

Name:	graph2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1469592

Comment

• Refugees welcome ?? my my they look a bit different now than they did before .And merkel is trying to kick out 100.000 so i believe , ho hum such is life , cant say you werent warned merkel.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...S8laJmhF3GcChA

https://youtu.be/W8SAGl1MgUA
              Last edited by tankie; 28 Nov 16,, 17:22.

Comment

• I used to think to lead you had to be of sound state of mind...boy was I wrong!

Comment

• Actually, she's not trying to kick out 100,000. She expects that by the end of the year 100,000 in total will be gone - they're currently at around 80,000 down; one third deported, two thirds "voluntarily" leaving (meaning Germany pays for their return flight). We're running out of people to deport though. Only 50,000 left, roughly the same amount as every year around this time.

Interestingly the refugee topic has completely vanished in Germany since the beginning of this year when refugees stopped coming. The district I live in got a grand total of 56 refugees appointed for housing in October this year. In October 2015 they got twenty times that: 1,138. Even in 2014 they got more than this year - 80 in October.
                  Last edited by kato; 28 Nov 16,, 22:29.

Comment

• I think i will believe the international news .

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                      I used to think to lead you had to be of sound state of mind...boy was I wrong!
                      haha yup , in civilian life just be a good political arse licker and liar ,like a tory , ,in military life dont be a Patton

Comment

• Patton actually died not even two miles from where i'm sitting right now.

Comment

• Assassinated , allegedley .

Comment

• Refugees welcome .

https://t.co/h4MrTfvrWo #Berlin

Comment

• It's the Berlin subway. It's about as notorious for that kinda thing as New York. The last similar thing happened three days ago.

Don't really see a refugee connection btw. Other than the fact that a rather disproportionate number of the thugs beating up people around the Berlin subway are neonazi scum.

Comment

• This is how they are getting in . hah

Name:	15390920_1771499036446434_7262194850208772816_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	1469962

Comment

Working...
                                X