This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    We have no farmers at CFB EDMONTON and CFB SUFFELD to bitch at us.
    Given the long memories that Polish people have, I am sure they won't mind it.

Comment

• Try waking at 3am in the morning for a week straight because tanks are running through your fields.

Comment

Try waking at 3am in the morning for a week straight because tanks are running through your fields.
        What happened to the Polish farmer who wished the Mongols would invade his country three times after he got his three wishes from a genie?

Comment

• A story vs real life disturbances in the middle of the night after you've done 12 hour days and need your 8 hour sleep only to get 4.

Comment

• Vodka will solve the issue
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• You're still not going to get any work done in the morning.

Comment

• True, but you wont care.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to wake up with that hangover to the noise of tanks

Comment

I wouldn't want to wake up with that hangover to the noise of tanks
                    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you would :tankie:

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you would :tankie:
                      You speak from experience again, I presume?
                      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        You speak from experience again, I presume?
                        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes , that byootiful sound :tankie:

Comment

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8L1qMFLoqc
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Bloody polluting thing it is too. Why can't they make em hybrid?
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• This thread is wandering. Do I hear a motion to close it?
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                                This thread is wandering. Do I hear a motion to close it?
                                No I do not second it. Threads take a life of their own. Just let it play out and die a natural death, only to find out one day that some chewable newbie has brought it back to life and we can enjoy more pictures of SWSNBN and watch OOE wallow in suffering with glee.

Comment

Working...
                                X