Dear Mr Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doktor,

How so? Minorities usually ghettoize, meaning the kids from same minority will go to the same public school.
    not necessarily. looking at my home state of CA, an influx of highly-educated asians into previously lily-white communities produced even higher quality schools than existed in the past.

moreover things like bussing and even more importantly, actually having decent personnel in the schools means the schools turn into magnets.

the issue is not so much race or even immigration, but how well the school is funded as well as how well the school administration works. thus emphasis on "strong" public school system.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Asty,

You speak from what you have over there, I speak for over here. The system here is overwhelmingly public one.

Mingling in the schools is a good idea, but only if one manages to disperse the groups, be them ethnic or by wealth.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Maybe its time to bring new york style policing to London. Put more cops in areas that are needed most.

Comment

Originally posted by winton View Post
          Maybe its time to bring new york style policing to London. Put more cops in areas that are needed most.
          That would be nice. I have yet to understand the British take on policing and I have been here for over 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
            That would be nice. I have yet to understand the British take on policing and I have been here for over 6 years.
            It could all be a failure in policing. New york went through this until zero tolerance and data driven policing changed everything.

I mean the laws are already there in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by winton View Post
              according to wiki, the population is 63 million. so my 28 mil being close to half is a reasonable assessment.

You still haven't followed up with an explanation of how you think the UK will squeeze in another 28 mil when the borders open up.

Obviously you have a problem with muslims. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you have a problem with migrants in general? your rant about the 28 million europeans flooding into the UK suggest that you do. Again. correct me if I'm wrong.

Finding a middle ground means having dialogue with these people that you dislike. not rounding them up into ghettos and leaving them out of sight out of mind. If you have found a middle ground with them as you have suggested, then you have to put up with the results. live with it. The immigrants are living with the confines of the system in place, they are living within the order in place enjoying the same freedoms as you.

I'm sure a few will get out of line, but there are laws to take care of that.
              Im not ranting , merely pointing out , yes I have a problem with some muslims , the ones who wont intergrate and scream about beheading soldiers and burn in hell for carrying out the orders of the govt , of which I was one ,They even had riots in Royal Wooton Basset with the repatriation of fallen soldiers , very fuckin enriching ***** arent they , go back read 49 , the part in capitals which addresses where you think im xenaphobic / facist / racist , or whatever else you think , wrongly as usual for you , and while im on ranting you very predictably wont answer points , you skirt round them ,theres a guy on here called Agnostic muslim , you and he should get on famously , hes a pratt as well with the same ilk as your good self , where the new influx will live is not my problem is it ? our great leaders with their expert advisors as you like to think can work that one out , as for ghetto's , they all received / bought social housing , they turned them into the shitholes they are , come to londonISTAN and unless your one of them , try taking a walk around Tower Hamlets , hey what ol chap , toodle pip .

PS did you read the post from Oracle , a guy from India whom I sent a friends request to as im soon to become a racist and can send him pvt racist letters , take a look at my profile and see who my friends are ,and hey , guess what sherlock , theres muslims on it ? Oracle , he lived in Londonistan for 6 years and gives a very graphic description of his experiences .
              Last edited by tankie; 22 Nov 13,, 16:52.

Comment

So do we ? Where are you mate ?

Comment

Central London. I work amongst the drunks and druggies of Soho.

Comment

winton just to lighten the mood heres some good old pom humour .Intertwined with most of the context of this thread which started out as a lampooning , have fun ol fruit .

I was sitting at a red light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no oncoming traffic.

A car-load of bearded young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-english slogans, with a half- burned union jack flag duct-taped to the boot lid of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray-painted on the side, stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akhbar!" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere a bus came speeding through the junction and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Bloody hell! That could have been me !"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a bus driver :whome:

Comment

Dear winton,

Multiculturalism succeeds when people from various communities interact, share and discuss issues. Not when one particular community keeps to itself, wears Ninja costumes and rants about implementing Sharia Law. That's crossing the red line. That is what happened in Assam (North-East India) last year, and the result is for all to see. I do not endorse what happened in there, but then there is a limit to which one can test those tribals. As about the Burkha (Ninja) issue, I very strongly believe - if someone can see me, I should too.

Regarding immigration, it's not immigration alone that helps a Country, but skilled immigration. If gates are open for all and sundry, then thugs would enter en-masse. And, however the host Government tries to provide by way of free education, food tickets, checks, rents - thugs would go back to thuggery for this too is a profession and they are good at it, and encash Government goodies too. Multiculturalism has failed in UK because Muslims have isolated themselves from the society.

Multiculturalism, my friend, doesn't happen in isolation. Don't believe me, ask your leaders for unchecked immigration from Pakistan, the supposed all weather friend.
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Awwww f#ck the Albanion sector I believe , good luck .

Comment

I'm so terrified of that place. Everytime I went over there, I felt everyone there was ooglin' at my ass.
                          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            I'm so terrified of that place. Everytime I went over there, I felt everyone there was ooglin' at my ass.
                            They were , forra wallet bulge in ya back pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                              Multiculturalism has failed in UK because Muslims have isolated themselves from the society.
                              thats just one group. What about the indians and the chinese and the polish and the french et al.

take away the muslims and you have success in multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is not defined by muslims alone.

@Tankie
                              that was amusing, but it was at the muslims expense.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                They were , forra wallet bulge in ya back pocket
                                Errr... I believe it was something beneath that bulge.

Comment

Working...
                                X