No announcement yet.

UK pulling out of EU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah. There are countries outside the EU that don't belong to the "second ring" because they have a Schengen-like agreement with the EU. Like Switzerland. Can't do it like that.

Comment

• Why not?
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        Why not?
        Because the German guy said so and they are the World Champions.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          Just curious....what is the birthrate amongst the Anglo-Saxon population in the UK?
          I am unsure where kato is getting such statistics from... Can you imagine what would happen if some Government Department were actually to investigate 'the birthrate amongst the Anglo-Saxon population in the UK'? The liberal screaming, the allegations of racism, the lawyers eyes growing at the prospect of lengthy new cases in domestic and European courts, the Russians claims of Nazism, Obama's hefty moralistic rhetoric reminding us of the civil war, the cries for the Ministers resignation, the general tearing of hair and gnashing of 'well meaning' teeth would be horrendous. In these days of reverse racism, where people are promoted becuase you MUST have x% of ethnic minorities at each level and where racially motivated attacks only cannot occur against white men or Ladies such a question should be banished from our vocabulary.

Originally posted by kato View Post
          Ah. There are countries outside the EU that don't belong to the "second ring" because they have a Schengen-like agreement with the EU. Like Switzerland. Can't do it like that.
          It's called an opt out.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            I am unsure where kato is getting such statistics from... Can you imagine what would happen if some Government Department were actually to investigate 'the birthrate amongst the Anglo-Saxon population in the UK'?
            Was my first reaction too.

Then i went to google and found the pdf linked in the other post. Which pretty much says there ain't much difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
              Was my first reaction too.

Then i went to google and found the pdf linked in the other post. Which pretty much says there ain't much difference.
              Well you're no fun. You were just supposed to go along with the.....whatever. You also aren't supposed to provide links with facts in them. Bad Kato. Very bad!

The general observation in Europe is that birth rates of migrant groups (which are generally higher than native born of all ethnicities) tend to fall to that of the native population within 3 generations. Sometimes sooner. It is also the case that outside sub-Saharan Africa & a few random outliers birthrates worldwide are getting closer & closer to those of 'first world' nations. Once you take more recent migrants out of the equation birth rates across significant ethnic groups in Western nations aren't dramatically different. Few blips here & there, but nothing to get excited about.

Of course, none of this makes for interesting tabloid headlines or rants.
              Last edited by Bigfella; 16 Jul 14,, 11:42.
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Emancipaton and going to work literally kill.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Not sure if this will have any impact on how Britain proceeds, but William Hague is stepping down as Foreign Secretary & being replaced by someone who is more 'Eurosceptic'.

UK foreign secretary William Hague steps down as David Cameron reshuffles cabinet - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

As an aside, I used to vaguely know a guy (colleague of a friend) who was in a university Tory club with Hague. This was around the time he was opposition leader. Fair to say this bloke had a STRONG dislike of the man. Said he was basically lazy & more interested in getting ahead than doing the work required to get there. Not sure if he got any better over the years, but it sounds like he plans to do good work when he retires.
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Damn useless Foreign Secretary. Posing with Angelina Jolie don't cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                      You also aren't supposed to provide links with facts in them.
                      Well, it's a US source, not a European one...

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                      The general observation in Europe is that birth rates of migrant groups (which are generally higher than native born of all ethnicities) tend to fall to that of the native population within 3 generations.
                      Which, in Britain in particular, is important insofar as most Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or whatever "muslim Asians" are considered to take over the country nowadays have been there for 40 years or more.

What's notable in that source is how high the birth rate of "White British" in the European context is. One could joke about Essex girls, chavs etc here, but it's in fact really damn high.

Comment

• Sara , yours and any other thoughts on this vid ??

Critical Mass Radio Conference 2012 - David Noakes - YouTube

A letter to J C Wancker

To: President of the EU Jean-Claude Juncker
                        cc All member country representatives.

Dear Sir, Madam or Ms

This letter is to formally put you on notice, please do not ignore this letter.

You are hereby informed that;

The United Kingdom (UK) and its people do not belong to the European Union (EU) and furthermore do not wish to belong to the EU.

There is no legal treaty in existence that has been ratified by the people of the UK. The reasons for which are as follows;

Constitutionally the Houses of Parliament and their office holders cannot enter into any treaty which gives power to any state (or collection of such) which can be binding upon the people of the UK, any such act immediately renders the maker/s traitors to the Crown having committed the crime of treason against the Crown and people.
                        The constitutional Monarch of the UK likewise cannot give assent to any such treaty or treaties, such an act breaks the Monarchs constitutional oath to the people and immediately renders the Monarch an invalid entity who has committed Treason against the people.
                        The present Monarch Mrs Elizabeth Windsor is not the presiding Monarch of the UK, having been rendered into treason by her own actions and those of her various Ministers by the signing of previous EU treaties. She was put on notice of her treason by a Council of Barons in 2001 (which process is their right under Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215, said Magna Carta is not an Act of parliament and cannot be repealed by parliament and is the constitutional safeguard of the people) and having failed to address the Council of Barons petition to her, she then relieved herself of her status as reigning Monarch by her own actions, which thereby instituted the Council of Barons as the true holders of the Crown of the UK, she effectively abdicated the throne at that time.
                        The people of these islands have never agreed to political union with the EU. Political union in fact has never been mentioned to them by the traitors in parliament, such political union cannot be effected over the people without the express consent of the people, given the constitutional safeguards alluded to above. Any and all acts by any and all persons engaged in parliament as Ministers or MP's is rendered void ab initio and is not and cannot be binding on the people, as those acts constitute the commission of treason.
                        The UK is not and never has been a Democracy, it always has been a Constitutional Monarchy and as such may only have its Constitution challenged and changed by Act of War resulting in the defeat and subjugation of these lands by an invading force, no such force has established such a change to the Constitution of the UK and therefor the UK is still subject to the Constitutional Monarchy and protected by the constitutional safeguards embued of and within Magna Carta 1215.
                        Any further action by the EU and the traitors of Parliament and/or the now self deposed Queen (deposed by her own actions, as explained above) will and shall, and can only be, viewed as an overt act of war on the people of the UK and on their constitutional rights and freedoms.
                        The EU is by its own failings a criminal enterprise judged by the statutes of the UK having failed for 14 consecutive years to have its accounts ratified and signed off, this fact alone renders all treaties so far signed to be null and void due to the fact that the legislation of these lands specifically states that Parliament may not engage in any way with any who are engaged in criminal enterprise.

You as a member of the EU 'parliament', which is not and cannot ever be a 'Parliament of the People for the People' due to the way in which it is constituted, are hereby put 'On Notice' that many of the people of the UK are cognisant of their rights and duties within our Constitutional Monarchy, even though such things have been quietly whitewashed from the knowledge of the general public by successive governmental initiatives.

We who understand our place as 'Subjects of the Crown' know that we are not, and can never become, 'Citizens' of any State that has not deposed our Monarchy through open warfare, regardless of the actions of any and all traitors to the Crown whether they be the now illegitimate Monarch or the traitors that now infest Parliament who have surrounded that Monarch. We therefore will resist, in whatever way that we may, any further incursion into these lands by a foreign power that has no legitimacy other than treason over us.

Please note that the terms ,Subject' and 'Citizen' are fully understood in their true meaning towhit; A Subject is one who owes allegiance to a Liege lord, as is the case in a Constitutional Monarchy. Whilst a Citizen is a member of a Republic owing allegiance to the State.

Further the recent reduction to the status of 'citizen' of Queen Elizabeth the Second aka Mrs Elizabeth Windsor by the incursions of the treasonous treaties so far signed and enacted means that she can no longer style herself as Monarch of these lands and as such renders her a mere 'citizen' with no more rights or powers than any other 'citizen', this at once sweeps all legitimacy from 'her' Parliament, Courts, Armed Forces, Police et al, to quote a famous saying “You cannot have your cake AND eat it!”

Signed by one in Lawful Rebellion as notified to the Monarch in 2009 and allegiance transferred to the Council of Barons until such time as either the Monarch addresses these issues of treason or a new Monarch is chosen and instituted, as William of Orange was chosen and instituted...the Monarch rules in these lands by invitation not by force of arms!

I note and am cognisant of the fact that the EU has instituted and may apply the death penalty for those who oppose it in 'times of war' and accept that this penalty may be enacted upon myself by the EU though such act would have no legitimacy save that of 'brute force' as a previously declared Lawful Rebel I do not recognise that the EU or its supposed 'powers' in any way render me subject to its jurisdiction. If I am to die for my belief in and support of this Constitutional Monarchy that we have in these lands then I will die a martyr to a greater cause than that of the criminal EU for it is better to die on ones feet as a free man than to live on ones knees as a slave!

P.S. I would be obliged if you would return all monies paid into the EU by return of post, for as you can see there has been a monumental mistake made by all except the people who remain True Subjects to the Crown and the actual Constitution of these lands.
                        Last edited by tankie; 12 Aug 14,, 11:39.

Comment

• 50 reasons to leave the eu .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...72676100,d.bGE
                          Last edited by tankie; 12 Aug 14,, 11:58.

Comment

• Tankie I saw that video some time ago; alot is conspiracy theory in my opinion. No evidence provided for the Bilderburg/NWO or anything of the other conspiracy theories he spouts. How you can link George Bush Snr to both the JFK assassination and 9/11 and blame him personally is way over my head - the guy must be a mastermind but yet failed to get re-elected. Lot's of false facts and misleading non connections and frankly BS - he cannot prove it because it's not true so just makes accusations. I vehemently disagree with his anti monarchist and anti judiciary BS; the system of law in Britain is the foundation of society and our freedoms - which must be returned to us sooner rather than later. Moreover I have sworn an oath to the Crown and while I may believe Her Majesties advisors to have advised her badly my honour forbids that break my oath. I have no problem with people being Masons or part of any other club or society - will the Rag (Army and Navy Club) or the Athenaeum be banned next? I am a member of a London Club to state my self interest, obviously I am not a Mason but I have male friends who are and trust them.

Certainly we have corruption and it what could be called 'anti native cultural bias' as a form of institutionalised policy and ancient freedoms are being infringed upon and the financial system is totally messed up; reform is much needed - not least of the Government structure and it's assorted quangos. It is one thing to recognise that reform is required and to set about it in a manner in accordance with the law and on the evidence we can prove and another to make reckless allegations and demand the end the of the law and the Monarchy on false conspiracy theories such that you build anew and quite possibly worse system of a dictatorial state. No for me. He's talking dangerous BS and is a wanna be demagogue. I'm just an old school liberal or minarchist 'libertarian' as they are called today with a per-emptive view on foreign policy. My opposition to the EU is based on many factors but largely the 'collectivist' agenda as opposed to my classical liberal 'individualistic' conception of how the world actually is. Many other flaws I could list but not really the place.

Comment

• Im basically of the same opinion in some of his rhetoric , however the Iraq / bankers etc im agreeing with , along with the brainwashing and the way we are being goverened now , i never knew about j major and carlyle group tho , no wonder thatcher got et tu brute , and the bit about the queen committing treason ??
                              Last edited by tankie; 12 Aug 14,, 13:30.

Comment

• How can the Queen commit treason? Are we to go back to Charles ll? I am a Royalist in that case though I do not believe in 'divine right' etc of that time. The Queen as Monarch is the embodiment of law and custom and if we lose that God knows what will happen. I would come back tomorrow to fight for the Monarchy and the legal system to prevent the overthrow of the ancient English system and introduce something I suspect would be far more sinister.

Comment

Working...
                                X