Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the U. S. is not telling the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the U. S. is not telling the world.

The U. S. is unable, or incapable of telling the world certain facts. Which is mainly, that if they see their existence in threat, by other people or nations, then they will try to destroy the threat. And, the same is true, of other people or nations also. Why this talk about good and evil? Who is incapable of understanding here? You have to tell each other, 'This is evil', in order to do what? This doesn't have to do with the concept of 'God' or does it? I believe in God completely, and I don't need any idiocy on my part, to motivate myself to do anything. What is unsettling to the U. S.? That Darwin didn't understand, a person with a weapon can kill thirty people? What is the U. S. trying to do? The Syrian regime is not good, why? What does the Syrian regime have to do with the U. S.? The U. S. would destroy a nation, who would be a threat to it, and it professes empathy with the loosing party in a conflict? Why? Is the President a moron?

Please do not pay heed to 'moron'.

Comment

This thread is moronic.

Comment

I actually feel empathy with the U. S., because the U. S. wants to win friends and influence people. At least, I wrote a moronic thread, and am not a moron to myself. Now, if only the U. S. can be clear to the world.

Comment

and am not a moron to myself
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

You know, being naive is more accurate. The Syrian people are going to win, against a minority govt. and army. I just hope there is no winning or loosing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdityaMookerjee View Post
              Please do not pay heed to 'moron'.
              Then why did you write that?

Comment

What is unsettling to the U. S.? That Darwin didn't understand, a person with a weapon can kill thirty people? What is the U. S. trying to do? The Syrian regime is not good, why? What does the Syrian regime have to do with the U. S.? The U. S. would destroy a nation, who would be a threat to it, and it professes empathy with the loosing party in a conflict? Why? Is the President a moron?
                Something in there about the US arming the Syrian rebels ?

Comment

Hijack anyone?

Benny? tankie? DoK?

Comment

The U. S. is unable, or incapable of telling the world certain facts. Which is mainly, that if they see their existence in threat, by other people or nations, then they will try to destroy the threat. And, the same is true, of other people or nations also. Why this talk about good and evil? Who is incapable of understanding here? You have to tell each other, 'This is evil', in order to do what? This doesn't have to do with the concept of 'God' or does it? I believe in God completely, and I don't need any idiocy on my part, to motivate myself to do anything. What is unsettling to the U. S.? That Darwin didn't understand, a person with a weapon can kill thirty people? What is the U. S. trying to do? The Syrian regime is not good, why? What does the Syrian regime have to do with the U. S.? The U. S. would destroy a nation, who would be a threat to it, and it professes empathy with the loosing party in a conflict? Why? Is the President a moron?
                    The Internet is crammed with "why does/doesn't the U.S. do <fill in the blank>" philosophers like you. It's almost a spectator sport watching you and your crowd chewing up bandwidth with a thousand "What, Why, How" questions about the U.S. and it's actions and intentions.

In your view of the world, the United States is alternately all-powerful or a helpless paper tiger. It's either evil beyond measure or a force for good that doesn't do enough. It's presidents are either impotent and incompetent or mere minutes away from seizing domestic dictatorial power, but only after masterminding atrocities like September 11th against their own people as a pretext to seize even more power, wealth and resources abroad.

Oh yeah, and paragraphs. They're a wonderful thing. Not to mention a coherent "train of thought" instead of aimless rambling.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Hijack anyone?

Benny? tankie? DoK?
                      Unless you drag the master, not much can be done here. BTW he vanished again, huh?

There is not one coherent thought in that post to be able to squeeze something and to drag this some other way.

Well o/c you can drop few thoughts about the economy, SWSNBN, UN, Hitler, Stalin.., but this is already a trainwreck and not worth the typing.

If my $0.02 count here, not only I'd get this thread locked, but deleted, too
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        If my $0.02 count here, not only I'd get this thread locked, but deleted, too
                        Sometimes a visible object lesson is more useful
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          Sometimes a visible object lesson is more useful

You arrogant Americans.

You think the whole world revolves around you.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            You arrogant Americans.

You think the whole world revolves around you.
                            It will once we figure which country to invade next.

A Washington think tank has announced a breakthrough in the search for a pattern in US military activities since World War II that might predict what the future missions of the US will be in the post-Cold War world.

"We think they are spelling out a message," explained an unnamed spokesperson. "Just look at the places where the US has fought: Korea, Vietnam, Libya, Iraq, Iran, El Salvador, Grenada, Nicaragua and Somalia.

If you rearrange the first letters of those countries, it spells 'ELVIS _S KING.' We just need to find another 'I' country to complete the message."

Who's next, Italy, India, Ireland, Indonesia . . . ?

Comment

I say we do Italy.

The plus side to that is once we conquer them we can finally teach them how to make decent pizza.

Comment

Working...
                              X