No announcement yet.

Worlds Smallest Political Quiz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because everyone is linking the generic URL and not their image, the default URL is center.

Comment

yea... well... start linking the god damn right one... just kidding :)
      Last edited by nickshepAK; 03 Jan 05,, 15:36.

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/quiz.php

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Because everyone is linking the generic URL and not their image, the default URL is center.
          Not me:)

You have to right click and find the source of the image, then post that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
            You have to right click and find the source of the image, then post that here.
            Thats what I did :)

Comment

:)

Comment

Nobody's perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by nickshepAK
                  Im wondering why nobody is turning up on the right at all?
                  There aren't as many "Right Wingers" as you have been led to believe, and I'm not sure many visit here.
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                    There aren't as many "Right Wingers" as you have been led to believe, and I'm not sure many visit here.
                    Still, Ive taken the test like 10 times trying to get it to come out on the right and cant do so.

Comment

Still, Ive taken the test like 10 times trying to get it to come out on the right and cant do so.
                      You just gotta know their platform, I'm just one off: http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/draw.php?p=2&e=8 ;)
                      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/draw.php?p=7&e=5
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Score

Not too surprised.

Comment

It's a biased questionnaire intended to make you think you are a libertarian. The fact that it claims to be a political survey and yet ignores foreign policy issues completely (for instance) is a big clue.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                              It's a biased questionnaire intended to make you think you are a libertarian. The fact that it claims to be a political survey and yet ignores foreign policy issues completely (for instance) is a big clue.

-dale
                              Agreed. It is, after all, a libertarian website.

Comment

Originally posted by dalem

-dale
                                Yeah. Im starting to think the same thing. Afterall, the group that made the quiz is The Advocates for Self Government.

Comment

Working...
                                X