• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare but true...

Trooth,

Hardly. but not rare it is...

Comment

My point was there are lots of places where people do not get the death penalty for murder.

Of the places that do use capital punishment there are plenty where the executed demographic does not match the national demographic.
      at

Comment

I bet on it more than any other explanation...

Hi Major,

There are a lot of Muslims in this world who force others to convert to Islam. BTW, there are various sects of Islam. Shia and Sunni are the most common. There are some Quran only Muslims who don't accept the hadiths(about Mohamed's life).

---------------------------------------------------

Certainly what you said is fine, and also certainly the most common sects are the ones that drives and direct most of the collective of Islam, therefore, there is no doubts that the Sunni Wahhabism plays on the Moslems mind, while the She'ia play on their Jihad action...

But to tell my self that I have to believe that the Sufis are innocents of all that is unsubstantiated.

Why?

Because the Sufis must have a head, a mufti, an imam don't you think?

How come that head is not blowing the whistle against those criminals Moslems who are against his true Islam, but instead the Sufi head is talking to us about the goodness of the Quaran...

Does the collective of Islam playing rolls on the world.

Just because I don't belong to the denialists of idiocy...

Comment

Since I know you don't throw words around without meanings...

Hi Trooth,

Since I know you don't throw words around without meanings, would you elaborate on what you said here because it doesn't make sense yet????

"What where the executed demographic does not match the national demographic." :00

Comment

Re: I bet on it more than any other explanation...

Originally posted by human
            Hi Major,

There are a lot of Muslims in this world who force others to convert to Islam. BTW, there are various sects of Islam. Shia and Sunni are the most common. There are some Quran only Muslims who don't accept the hadiths(about Mohamed's life).

---------------------------------------------------

Certainly what you said is fine, and also certainly the most common sects are the ones that drives and direct most of the collective of Islam, therefore, there is no doubts that the Sunni Wahhabism plays on the Moslems mind, while the She'ia play on their Jihad action...

But to tell my self that I have to believe that the Sufis are innocents of all that is unsubstantiated.

Why?

Because the Sufis must have a head, a mufti, an imam don't you think?

How come that head is not blowing the whistle against those criminals Moslems who are against his true Islam, but instead the Sufi head is talking to us about the goodness of the Quaran...

Does the collective of Islam playing rolls on the world.

Just because I don't belong to the denialists of idiocy...
            Oh but the so called head of the Sufi's was, if there is such a thing. Regardless, inbetween Russia invading Chechnya, there was a war going on between the Sufi's, and the Wahabbis.

If Russia hadn't reinvaded so soon the Islamists would of been taken out of the equation by the Moderate factions.

Comment

Re: Since I know you don't throw words around without meanings...

Originally posted by human
              Hi Trooth,

Since I know you don't throw words around without meanings, would you elaborate on what you said here because it doesn't make sense yet????

"What where the executed demographic does not match the national demographic." :00
              My point is that it isn't necessarily a religious trait to have racist or other bias in how people are treated. You get it in all forms of life, death penalties are no different.
              at

Comment

Re: Re: Since I know you don't throw words around without meanings...

Trooth

>>>My point is that it isn't necessarily a religious trait to have racist or other bias in how people are treated. You get it in all forms of life, death penalties are no different.<<<

Ok, this sounded different little bit from what I read first, but it sound reasonable as much.

Comment

Between killing and wisdom there was Chechnya after all...

Lunatock

Oh but the so called head of the Sufi's was, if there is such a thing. Regardless, inbetween Russia invading Chechnya, there was a war going on between the Sufi's, and the Wahabbis.

If Russia hadn't reinvaded so soon the Islamists would of been taken out of the equation by the Moderate factions.

-------------------------------------------------

Always there is something we did that caused your malfunctioning...

If you solved your problem on your own before it spells over into Russia, you will have a solid ground to negotiate from, but the you all people talk about the brutality of the Russian, can you tell me then why did you put your self in their mouth...

Between killing and wisdom there was Chechnya after all...

Comment

Working...
                  X