Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Minded

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63005402

Erdogan, Orban, Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro and now Silvio Berlusconi to name but a few, what do they have in common?
    Well in this context they are all enamored by Putin the Putz! Something that says a lot about their mind set!
    It’s often said you can tell a lot about people by the people they attract, but it works both ways!

When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

…add another icon to the register: Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters!
    The same man who conceived what was almost the theme song of an anti-authoritarianism generation,
    has apparently had second thoughts, and done a 180!
    Imagine, castigating the victim for engaging in self-protection!!!

I guess there’s some truth in the saying about idols with feet of…shit!

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63026101
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

https://www.politico.eu/article/zele...sk-on-twitter/

Apparently Elon Musk has joined the: "Let Russia enjoy their ill-gotten gains club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Amled View Post
        https://www.politico.eu/article/zele...sk-on-twitter/

Apparently Elon Musk has joined the: "Let Russia enjoy their ill-gotten gains club!"
        Just cap gains of a different kind.

Comment

Who would have thought Darth Vladimir and The Orange Don would be indicted at almost the same time … it gives one hope.
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
            Who would have thought Darth Vladimir and The Orange Don would be indicted at almost the same time … it gives one hope.
            The mere fact that they were indicted does indeed, as you say... give hope!
            Wonder who they will get to act as process serve?
            To the BOM down in Florida, it would be a media circus sure,
            ...but to show up at the Kremlin to serve an indictment against Vlad...!​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
              Originally posted by Amled View Post
              ...but to show up at the Kremlin to serve an indictment against Vlad...!​​​​​​​
              You're talking about the ICC. If there is anything more worthless than a make work project to justify high salaries for worthless judges and lawyers, this is it. ICC indictment ain't worth used toilet paper. No one is going to serve Putin, let alone arrest him, least of all these freaking cowards who sits behind their worthless desks.
              Chimo

Comment

I'll give 10 to 1 odds, Putin is going to visit an ICC signatory country and no one would touch him, not even to serve the indictment.
                Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  You're talking about the ICC. If there is anything more worthless than a make work project to justify high salaries for worthless judges and lawyers, this is it. ICC indictment ain't worth used toilet paper. No one is going to serve Putin, let alone arrest him, least of all these freaking cowards who sits behind their worthless desks.
                  You know that! I know that! Hell, any one with functioning brain cells knows that!
                  It was just the mental picture of a lone process server (while in the focus of 10,000 media camera lenses!) ringing the bell at Mar-el-Largo.
                  …or a cut scene of self-same process server ringing on the door of the Kremlin!!!
                  What can I say it hit a funny bone!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X