Pope deplores Killing of nun--- BY C.I.V.C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    I was reading the newspaper the other day where I saw 2 articles next to each other:

Muslims say Pope's apology doesn't go far enough.

-next to it-

Murdered nun forgives her killer.
    LOL, how the hell can a "Murdered nun forgive her killer". Does the newspaper have a direct line to heaven?
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by I cOmE iN PEaCE View Post
      it is somalia plus where is proof?
      Be real here. If it wasn't the Muslims, then who was it?

Somalia = 99.3% Sunni Muslim
      Last edited by leib10; 20 Sep 06,, 23:55.
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
        LOL, how the hell can a "Murdered nun forgive her killer". Does the newspaper have a direct line to heaven?
        Newspaper uses present tense a lot for some reason. The story states the nun forgave her killer with her dying breath. "I forgive" were the last words she uttered before dying.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

How do they know that?
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
            How do they know that?
            She didn't die immediately. The gunmen fled after attacking her. Other people at the convent (or church, not quite sure) were there. She was shot in the back.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I see.

Comment

She didn't die immediately. The gunmen fled after attacking her. Other people at the convent (or church, not quite sure) were there. She was shot in the back.
                What a bunch of scum-suckers
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Some people would have declared a Jihad fro this!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Isn't that honorable and righteous. Shooting a nun in the back. How brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      Some people would have declared a Jihad fro this!
                      It happens in my neighborhood and i'll be the first.

What kind of FUKKING COWARD shoots a nun in the back?

Comment

No joke. I cannot see how these people can be heralded as heroes and do-gooders. Anybody with a shred of morality and righteousness would see that what these people are doing is the purest of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                          It happens in my neighborhood and i'll be the first.

What kind of FUKKING COWARD shoots a nun in the back?
                          The type of chaps who cannot believe a muslim shot the nun. They are basically dimwited cowards.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                            The type of chaps who cannot believe a muslim shot the nun. They are basically dimwited cowards.

Lemontree,

You do grave injustice to the person who believes that the nun was not killed by a Moslem, because:

1. "Pious" Moslems do not kill. Jihad is only for "self defence" and all acts by Moslems that look aggressive and indeed is aggressive, is but to such Moslems is but an act of self defence. Even the Jihad that has been carried out in history and which the Pope alluded to were but acts of self defence. Don't ask me how such acts by the Sword are acts of self defence, when they were actually for pillage, loot and plunder and convert! As per Islamic logic and which is beyond debate, they were acts of self defence. Therefore, the act of killing the nun was in self defence since the nun could have thrown a Bible at him and thus defile his pureness!

2. All men with Islamic names, when they commit such vile acts, are automatically doing unIslamic acts. They then become non Moslems with Islamic names! It is a different matter if the Mullah praises in the mosque thereafter! Therefore, the assassin could not have been a Moslem while committing the act, but merely a man with an Islamic name!

3. As they are wont to do, all vile and gruesome acts committed by Moslems are actually not their fault. It is the fault of everyone else. Likewise, even if the man who killed the nun was a man with an Islamic name, and even if we take him to be a Moslem, it is not his fault. It is the fault of Christians. It was after all (the weapon) that killed the nun, manufactured in some western country and was obtained by the Moslem for "self defence" (Call it Jehad, if you wish). The weapon and the bullet (s) were of western origin and so it is the fault of the Christian. The Moslem merely held the Christian manufactured weapon in his hand and his finger got squeezed involuntarily because of the heat (blame other Gods and not Allah)! If the weapon was made in USSR or China, it was worse, since they are heathens and not people of the Book!

4. The assassin may have actually not fired the weapon and instead the nun could have fired the weapon and then died out of shock because she had committed an unChristian act! The weapon flew out of her hand and the poor Moslem merely caught it in the air! So why blame the Moslem for the shock of the nun and consequent death. Remember, it took sometime for her to die. Maybe a whole minute!

5. Further, it was not the fault of the assassin. It was the fault of the nun. She came in the way of the bullet!

Lastly LT each of the surmise may appear convoluted but then the excuses trotted out are just as I have mentioned.

These Islamic assassins are not Cowards. They are brave people. They are the Soldiers of Islam (mujaheddin). It is a different perception. - you think their way of attacking and killing is sneaky and cowardly, but they (Moslems) feel it is the bravest way to kill a person when you don't face your victim but do it in a stealthy and sneaky way!

I have no animosity with Islam, but I have a huge bone to pick with Moslems justifying (or keeping silent and thus sympathising with the evil acts) heinous acts and glorifying them, and then repeatedly condoning such acts while demanding other religions kowtow before them with apologies etc etc just because they do not wish to see reality, be it in the case of the Pope's statement (which is historical and not wrong in facts) or demanding that everyone is persecuting the Moslems out of vindictiveness and sheer cussedness.
                            Last edited by Ray; 22 Sep 06,, 19:04.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

ray,

you have certainly developed one rapier wit! i come in peace must be shivering!
                              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Astralis,

Having seen war and bloodshed, I actually am revolted with mindless violence. Honestly, it is not Islam that upsets me. I practices many of their procedures since they appeal to me in a scientific way. Not just one ritual but quite a few.

But, what really upsets me is that they blame everyone else for things that they do wrong.

I was chatting with a Moslem girl, who is actually a nice girl, but when we were discussing Islam, I told her that Wahhabis actually practice true Islam. She is a Sunni. I explained certain issue including the Hadith (which was written later).

One can love and revere Allah and Allah alone. That is why you have no photos or pictures of their Prophet Mohammed. It would have divided the love and reverence. Yet, Mohammed is the true icon of good living sytle. That could be termed as idol worship.

Likewise, going to the grave of Saints and asking for Blessings. That too is incorrect. True, Sufis who follow it, but Sunnis too go for Blessing. Pakistani leaders including Zia and Musharraf (Sunnis) have gone to get their Blessing at Ajmer Sharif! Technically incorrect and unIslamic.

Then they have this festival Shab e Barat, where they pray at the graves of their ancestors. That is again Islamic. In fact, it is the Chinese who do that.

The best part she blamed the Hindus for the festival of Shab e Barat as a Hindu ritual and at the same time she claimed the Islam was the True Religion!

If it were a Hindu festival, then how come only Moslems were doing the rituals and Hindus cremate and not bury. So, how come the graves were of the Hindus?

I was floored with such logic! And mind you, she is a very sensible girl!

All religions have contradictions, hypocrisy and a touch of idolatry. Admit the truth and reality. But Moslems go to such lengths of ridiculous explanation and keep repeating that Islam is the only True religion, as if it were a punctuation mark, in their explanation that it gets exasperating and gets your goat.

As if Moslems are the only God's own Chosen and the others are there wasting their time and energy!

Holy Cr@p!
                                Last edited by Ray; 22 Sep 06,, 19:22.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                                X