Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And one fine day the beginning of the end of the USA will begin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Russian ancestry.

Originally posted by RussFag View Post
    Quote: “Look on the bright side. At least there's a chance the UN will be blown up as well, preferably with Kofi still in it.”

Kofi? Are you a racist? If so, hi brother! I am too!

Quote: “Why the desire to see the U.S. hurt, and then diminished?
    -dale”

The Empire must die.

Quote: “jealousy... what else???”

It’s rather hatred, not jealousy. Yes, I hate America (though I like american movies :-)

Quote: “he's making the old hoary claims about Russian economic growth”

Maybe they are old and hoary but a fivefold increase in six years isn’t so bad IMO, even China has only doubled its economy in the same time period. If such tempo takes hold Russia’s economy will equal Japan’s in the middle of the next decade (another ****ing fantasy :-)

Overall: The USA is a monster which must be killed with silver bullet.
    Give me a nuke and I will become God’s warrior.

Andrei.
    (A wanting-to-be-fu*ked-in-a*s-blond-russian-ex-captain :-))

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Opinions are like buttholes - everyone has one and they stink.

But my grandparents were smart enough to get out.Your hate for America is based on what? It must just be a power phycosis because your comments are devoid of any sound reason. Unless perhaps you seek to stir up hatred for Russia and America to start them fighting. You wouldn't happen to be a commie would you? Tell us a little about yourself and be honest if it's possible.

Ivan Sledge
    Last edited by brokensickle; 19 Dec 06,, 11:43.

Comment

Damn! I live in a city that has some 40% russian population. most of them are REALLY nice people but then again and again you meet tiblasid like this one. (I prefer not to translate it). I challenge him to produce just ONE neighbouring country where russians are liked... Baltics - occupied for 50 years , Ukraine - millions died in hunger in 30-s due to collectivisation etc. And again and again you meet people who seriously think russia is the apotheosis of all civilisation, chosen people etc. ironically the one country where neo-nazis are really rising their head is russia . your whole country seems to have a serious psychological complex. you see yourself as 3rd Rome and now your humiliation is so deep that it bounces back like this . Yes the whole world doesn´t necessariliy adore America but it is NOT hating it . America is like ´´an elephant in your bed - you can feel it´s every movement´´ (a canadian prime minister , Trudeau I think). But everyone still prefer to be in the same bed with American elephant than russian bear . Speaking of Empires : where would be without you : in 1939 Estonian living standards were roughly the same as in Finland , now : were at least 15 years behind them. Do YOU dear RussFag know how hard has it been for other people to clean out YOUR mess. Well my family got off easily - half of them emigrated to sweden etc. , only my uncle died fighting the WW2 (and yes, against Soviet empire), only 3 of my family had to go to siberia.
      So please don´t start talking about how you would like to see the world from your point of view - I´ve seen it , not so nice. So My vote goes to America.
      We (meaning the World) would be in a much worse place without America.
      Actually I feel a little sheepish about this , sorry to you all others , but it´s directed against that one person. :)
      Last edited by BD1; 19 Dec 06,, 12:36.
      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        Good Lord, I must have missed this thread....how did that guy live so long without first blowing himself up?

I'm getting too old and slow.....I know, I need a new broom.
        I understand that the newer models now offer fuel injection and surpercharging!
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          I understand that the newer models now offer fuel injection and surpercharging!
          Yeah, I'll have to talk with Santa about that.

Comment

It real sad that *** got banned.

I was really enjoying 'Three Musketeers' swordfight display after a long time especially now that the threads are much too staid!

It did get exciting! :(

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
            X