New 50$ Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 50$ Bill

I like the color. I like how they added the color while stile making it look like a good old greenback.

Yep, looks nice.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Looks nice.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

cant wait to hold one :)

Comment

Can you post a pic of the back...

No reason ... ahem, printer not even switched on :)
          at

Comment

What sort of new counterfiet measures have been taken in the creation of the new $50?

When is it released?

Your printer does not have the specialized inks and you dont have the cloth paper than money is printed on. Nor would you be able to put that little plastic strip in the bill.

Looks like soft money.

Comment

Originally posted by tw-acs
              What sort of new counterfiet measures have been taken in the creation of the new $50?

When is it released?

Your printer does not have the specialized inks and you dont have the cloth paper than money is printed on. Nor would you be able to put that little plastic strip in the bill.

Looks like soft money.
              Humour, dear chap, humour.
              at

Comment

it is humor on both sides of the bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
                  Humour, dear chap, humour.
                  I thought it was funny.
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

when are they supposed to go into circulation?
                    Originally posted by Praxus

I like the color. I like how they added the color while stile making it look like a good old greenback.

Comment

Working...
                    X