Another TDS sufferer kills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
    Bullocks, Biden and Kamala are globalist dream to destroy the foundation of America. The want a Cuban style America. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4kowE_YIVw
    That is some Marxist shit.
    You're not even able to type correctly. I can only imagine how badly you're shaking with rage right now. All that hate is going to burn you up inside.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Bullocks, Biden and Kamala are globalist dream to destroy the foundation of America. The want a Cuban style America. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4kowE_YIVw
      You definitely need to be committed although I'm not sure any therapy would have any effect on you. Your case sounds terminal...

Comment

• The US nuclear triad is based on a 30 year old bomber 30+ year old submarines and missiles and 40 year old land based missiles....which require 8 inch floppy discs to process launch information.

I would hope like hell we relook at the entire program and process.

Some obvious areas to look at are:

1) With current technology how much can be miniaturized?

2) Can improved accuracy mean a need for fewer weapons?

3) Can hypervelocity kinetic kill vehicles replace nuclear warheads in some instances?

When planning for employment of nuclear weapons, which I was trained to do in the mid-1980s, the primary effect you are planning for is blast...thermal effects are a low secondary. Radiation really isn't a consideration.

If you can get the same effects using a non-nuclear option then that needs to be pursued and studied.

This is what Biden is talking about doing....

The Nuclear Triad is not sacrosanct.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

If this gets me unlimited cola libre's, mojitos, pernil, masitas, arroz con pollo & Cuban sandwiches on Cuban bread....then count me in!!!!!
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

2) Can improved accuracy mean a need for fewer weapons?
            Reminds me of people bemoaning the smaller carrier air wings, compared to the Cold War. As if this is how they're still loaded up and shot off the pointy end of the boat:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-6_2.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1567782
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Reminds me of people bemoaning the smaller carrier air wings, compared to the Cold War. As if this is how they're still loaded up and shot off the pointy end of the boat:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-6_2.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1567782
              Not gonna lie....gotta a little excited seeing that Drumstick with a max load of 500 pounders!
              Mark Twain

Comment

Not gonna lie....gotta a little excited seeing that Drumstick with a max load of 500 pounders!
                Sure does look a lot more intimidating than a handful of JDAMs!

Comment

• I remember in 1985 when an S-3 Air at FT Stewart I got to call in my first live airstrike. Talked the A-6 pilot and gave the call for the target (I was being coached by our Air Force ALO). Out of the corner of my eye I caught a movement and in streaked an A-6 at about 300 feet....and it just shit bombs for seemingly a minute. They had drag kits own and then it was just a continuous joyous rumble of blasts!!!

Frickin' glorious
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	12342AF7-B517-4886-9EF9-D5A88B144372.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	596.7 KB ID:	1567797
                    Last edited by TopHatter; 08 Feb 23,, 20:55.

Comment

• A knife attack in DC.
                      https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...box=1604489884

Comment

Don't forget the bat attack:

One man who responded to protesters' calls of "Black lives matter" with phrases including such as "all lives matter" and "white lives matter" was allegedly hit with a bat.

Comment

‘No proof’ group that stabbed Proud Boys were Black Lives Matter activists, DC police now say

The Washington, D.C., Police Department has changed its account of an alleged stabbing attack that unfolded in the wee hours of election night involving individuals with purported ties to the Proud Boys and Black Lives Matter movement.

Authorities now say they can’t confirm the identities of the three victims, or the suspects’ ideology.

“The incident remains under investigation,” police said in an update Wednesday, “and (the police department) cannot verify any specific affiliation of the suspects.”

Initially, D.C. police said the victims were members of the Proud Boys, an all-male far-right group that’s been labeled an “anti-Muslim, misogynistic” hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for its ties to white supremacists and other extremist groups. The victims told police their attackers were part of Black Lives Matter, a social justice movement formed after the shooting death of Black teen Trayvon Martin in 2012.

But as of Wednesday morning, both WUSA9 and NBC4 reported that police walked back the report and alleged affiliations of those involved, with WJLA adding there was “no proof” to the victims’ allegations.

Police said the incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. on the 1400 block of New York Avenue, just blocks from the White House. Two adult males and an adult female suffered non-life threatening injuries and are expected to be OK, officials said.

Details of what led to the altercation are unclear, but police claimed the attack was captured on a social media livestream, NBC 4 reported.

In a Twitter post, Black Lives Matter D.C. denied any involvement in the incident and blasted Police Chief Peter Newsham and his department, accusing him of spreading lies and “false information.” The group also demanded a retraction of local media reports based on the police department’s account of the alleged attack.

D.C. police are still searching for the alleged suspects, described as two males dressed in all black and a female wearing black sweatpants with a white stripe, orange leggings and gray coat. The woman is also reportedly armed with a knife, police said.

The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information on the incident is encouraged to contact the police department at (202) 727-9099.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	12342AF7-B517-4886-9EF9-D5A88B144372.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	596.7 KB ID:	1567797
                            In a can.....never!!!!
                            Mark Twain

Comment

If this gets me unlimited cola libre's, mojitos, pernil, masitas, arroz con pollo & Cuban sandwiches on Cuban bread....then count me in!!!!!
                              Would a margarita fit in your list as I make some great margaritas since the 70s.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	188 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	1567895

Loser McCokeFiend urging Daddy to "go to total war over this election"....

Looks like "deranged maniac" runs in the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X