This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    When it crawls like a child and squawks like a child I call it a child. You're so wrapped up in conspiracy theories - how everyone has been plotting against Serbia forever etc - you cannot see the humanity. I do not give two hoots if a child's parent's are Muslim, Muscovite or South American - or if their Grandparents were Nazi's or Commies or whatever: The sins of the Parent are not the sins of the child. This is not psyops - this is a child. Do you have no children or simply no humanity?

I have never read such undiluted BS. Tell me have you ever met two people who are exactly the same? I mean identical twins have different characters. So how can you make such sweeping statements about Ladies or anyone else? No I profoundly reject this entire way of looking at things and categorising people - whether by IQ or sex or race. It is palpable BS. I am Polish but have been robbed in Poland - never anywhere else. There are good Poles and bad Poles, good Brit's and bad ones, good everyone and bad ones. Those who commit crimes are guilty - not their nation as a whole, their sex, their class, their profession or whatever.

Nor honestly do I give a damn if you're a MENSA member or not. Intelligence means nothing if it not grounded with solid religious or moral principles. You could be a Professor Moriarty - an evil genius - but get nothing accomplished for any lasting good for anyone else in the world. What purpose would that serve? What achievement would be left? Give me ten good people working together to achieve something worthwhile - maybe starting a charity or whatever - and more good will come of it than one evil genius.

IQ is irrelevant in good and bad or lies and truth and right now the political argument in the US is about whether you "believe" almost a matter of faith, every lie that comes from Trumpkin's goldfish mouth - he was going to pass a tax cut he claimed this week despite Congress not being in session - the US is being "invaded" by unarmed refugees (when of course the real intervention came from Muscovy to help him) - he can change the Constitution by the stroke of a pen etc etc etc or whether you reject this overt lies with a racist background which sounds like a bad re-run of Germany in the 1930s and insist that the elected Congress do their duty and keep a moral and legal check on the Executive that can do nothing but lie. You do not high IQ to know that there is truth and lies.
    To answer your questions:

1. No, I don't have children and I do have humanity. In addition, I had a brief brush with the Serbian Military counter intelligence service during my deployment and things will never be the same after that.
    For me, this caravan is a deliberate stunt, an op, designed to make influence on the upcoming midterm elections and it is a hostile act against US sovereignty. Little girl crying in the night with proper lighting that emphasise despair and sadnes that yield maximum emotional response from female voters against "woman hater" Trump. That doesn't fly in my books. Or if you want to push it even further and tackle my paranoid nerve, I see this as probable move to de humanize Trump in preparation for his assassination.
    2. IQ doesn't mean that you will be a good person or evil person. It does not affect "morality". That is more tied to the wisdom and wisdom has nothing to do with intelligence. More often than not, psychopaths and serial killers have very high IQ's.

It all revolves around your ability to deffer gratification.
    Last edited by Versus; 02 Nov 18,, 18:11.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
      There's definitely MORE involved than just IQ. IQ is just correlated positively with practically every single positive life outcome you would want. Sure, you need to work hard, but people with high IQ don't necessarily work less hard and people with low IQ don't necessarily work harder.
      At a national level, good institutions help out a ton, and can make even low IQ people productive. If your choice is to be IQ 100 in North Korea or IQ 80 in the US, you want to be in the US, because the institutions are so much better that the IQ penalty doesn't matter.
      Every single positive thing in life is associated with money. The more money one makes, the more easy it gets. No one gives a shit about IQ when one sees a dude riding a Ferrari. I agree with institutions and government support too for that matter.

Americans institutions are top-notch, not doubting that. The Chinese are happy making money & arms with that education. Education is over hyped. Bill and Mark dropped out, and made billion dollar companies. If I knew things when I was doing my B.Tech, that I know now, I would have dropped out of it and made a life running a farm. Million dollar farm.

Education is for the middle-class. They need a certificate to showcase their skills in order to get a job, and also first - to get hired by the billionaire's HR. The poor doesn't need education nor do they need to show their IQ to survive. The poor just work hard.
      Last edited by Oracle; 02 Nov 18,, 17:58.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
        Single moms are nightmare in a truest form. Hug me, kiss me...
        If it doesn't involve carnal pleasure, why should one even get involved? Hugs and kisses are for sissies.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

IQ is irrelevant in good and bad or lies and truth and right now the political argument in the US is about whether you "believe" almost a matter of faith, every lie that comes from Trumpkin's goldfish mouth - he was going to pass a tax cut he claimed this week despite Congress not being in session - the US is being "invaded" by unarmed refugees (when of course the real intervention came from Muscovy to help him) - he can change the Constitution by the stroke of a pen etc etc etc or whether you reject this overt lies with a racist background which sounds like a bad re-run of Germany in the 1930s and insist that the elected Congress do their duty and keep a moral and legal check on the Executive that can do nothing but lie. You do not high IQ to know that there is truth and lies.
          Russians helping Trump to get elected is not proved. Trump has not changed the constitution to rule for life like Xi Jingping. I don't see you criticizing Xi in Chinese related threads. All you want is for the US to somehow get involved in changing things in Ukraine vs Russia. Why? Ukrainians can't fight? Grow a spine. Try to make your country strong. Whining will get Ukraine nowhere.
          Last edited by Oracle; 03 Nov 18,, 02:06.

Comment

1. No, I don't have childeren and I do have humanity.
            A crying child is a child.

Originally posted by Versus View Post
            For me, this caravan is a deliberate stunt, an op, designed to make influence on the upcoming midterm elections and it is a hostile act against US soverginity. Little girl crying in the night with proper lighting that emphasise despair and sadnes that yield maximum emotional response from female voters against "woman hater" Trump.
            Don't tell me... Soros right? A Jewish plot? You've lost it my friend. From what I have seen it been used by Trumpkin more than anyone else. But it is NOT an "invasion" anymore than people crossing the Mediterranean from sub Saharan africa is 'invasion' of Europe that requires a military response. Sure it may be 'economic migration' or honest refugees - the former need not be accepted but is it a national security threat to the US? Get lost. Muscovite intervention in democratic elections is far more of an existential threat than a bunch of migrants that by some counts number 3,500 unarmed people on foot some 800miles from the border. Yet Trumpkin just lies and lies and lies about this and everything else.

Take your conspiracy theories and Trumpkin lies if you wish but do not tell me about facts or truth later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Russians helping Trump to get elected is not proved.
              All Western Intelligence Agencies beg to differ.

Comment

A crying child is a child.

Don't tell me... Soros right? A Jewish plot? You've lost it my friend. From what I have seen it been used by Trumpkin more than anyone else. But it is NOT an "invasion" anymore than people crossing the Mediterranean from sub Saharan africa is 'invasion' of Europe that requires a military response. Sure it may be 'economic migration' or honest refugees - the former need not be accepted but is it a national security threat to the US? Get lost. Muscovite intervention in democratic elections is far more of an existential threat than a bunch of migrants that by some counts number 3,500 unarmed people on foot some 800miles from the border. Yet Trumpkin just lies and lies and lies about this and everything else.

Take your conspiracy theories and Trumpkin lies if you wish but do not tell me about facts or truth later.
                Its much worse than you think.

Comment

All Western Intelligence Agencies beg to differ.
                  Omg, S...Russians again. When you talking like that you remind me of Croats...Serbs, Serbs everywhere....All except one...wink wink.
                  Last edited by Versus; 02 Nov 18,, 18:26.

Comment

Its much worse than you think.
                    You don't mean.... THE MARTIANS?!?!

Comment

You don't mean.... THE MARTIANS?!?!
                      Have you ever went to fishing?

Comment

Omg, S...Russians again. When you talking like that you remind me of Croats...Serbs, Serbs everywhere....All except one...wink wink.
                        Look all the US Intel Agencies said it in 2017 - others in Europe contributed information to that conclusion.

Comment

Look all the US Intel Agencies said it in 2017 - others in Europe contributed information to that conclusion.
                          You need to read between the lines, that is how clandestininans talk.

Comment

• Not sure how my fishing or not bears on US politics.

But for your satisfaction I am not a river or lake fisher - I do not have the patience. I do trail lines when sailing though.

Comment

Not sure how my fishing or not bears on US politics.

But for your satisfaction I am not a river or lake fisher - I do not have the patience. I do trail lines when sailing though.
                              That's too bad. I find it to be relaxing. Well my question is in regard of the functions of the hook, line and sinker. Bait comes into question too and the floaters but that comes laters.

Back to the topics. What would be Russian goals if they were meddling with the US elections?
                              Last edited by Versus; 02 Nov 18,, 18:47.

Comment

• S, what we will do about this one?
                                https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-meets-p...act/a-46135819

Comment

Working...
                                X