This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    Hilary left the Government after Obama's first term I thought. Are you seriously suggesting that Obama 'wiretapped' Trump Tower?
    Someone had to relax or suspend the Woods Procedures at the FBI regarding FISA warrants and radically change who had access to and ability to unmask intelligence that swept up American citizens. Samantha Powers says it wasn't her, but there was an average of 1 request per working day to unmask American citizens. Obama or deep state take your pick. I know you are not an American but this goes way deeper than what the big networks are telling people. They were even unmasking members of Congress. So the executive was spying on the opposition party and members of the legislative it is what it is.

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...ods-procedures

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...-era-unmasking

Comment

• So they broke the rules on the FISA on Carter Page? You're joking right? He was known to have been approached by the SVR before Trump started running. Then joined the campaign and swanned of Moscow immediately on 'private business' for which he had to ask the campaigns permission for - which alone makes no sense.

Comment

• Can we have a moratorium on terms like 'weaponized' and 'deep state'? Its starting to sound like an undergrad Chomsky appreciation society around here.
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Oh of course, nobody wants to be caught flatfooted so they'll gin up something or other. Even during the bluster though, I see a confused hesitation, hear a slight stutter of dismay.
          it is fun to watch them grab for the nearest empty rhetoric to steady themselves with.

Agreed. The Kool-Aid guzzling Trump masses even make the slobbering Obama worshippers look downright secular.
          And they have gone nasty a lot earlier - like from the start. Took the Obama people a while to even get close. Probably helps that for all his faults their demigod was an adult with some impulse control. Trump normalizes every nasty male adolescent impulse.

Are they still even functional??
          Oh hell yes, they just aren't getting much attention because the Teen in Chief is hogging the limelight. They are nursing their grievances, trying to work out how to take over the Democratic Party and trying to decide if the best 2020 ticket is Sanders/Warren or Warren/Ellison. They are by far Trump's best hope for re-election (unless someone revives the political corpse of Hilary).
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
            Can we have a moratorium on terms like 'weaponized' and 'deep state'? Its starting to sound like an undergrad Chomsky appreciation society around here.
            LOL. Don't forget 'shadow government', 'soft coup', 'globalist establishment', etc.

Alex Jones vs. Sean Hannity:

Last edited by Ironduke; 06 Feb 18,, 08:09.
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
              LOL. Don't forget 'shadow government', 'soft coup', 'globalist establishment', etc.

Alex Jones vs. Sean Hannity:
              Yeah, the list get longer every day.

The movement of the language of Jones & other such mental defectives/charlatans to the mainstream is not a good sign for the state of political discourse or the wider nation.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                The system did what it was supposed to, balance out the power of the major urban centers. Sorry, people between California and New York have a right to vote too. Trump won the popular vote in more states than he lost it.
                I wasn't calling into question the validity of the Electoral College, nor the right of anyone to vote. (Also, I think what you meant was "people between California and New York have a right to have their voice heard too"). Also your original point that I was responding to was "Hillary is only not president because she was that bad as a candidate despite all the cooked books."

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                Thats the problem, we have text messages between FBI agents talking abut going easy on her since she was going to be president. This includes writing an exoneration letter before the investigation was done and before her (off the record) interview had been done.
                I still don't know what crimes you think she should be in prison for.

I think his policies decisions have been rather solid.
                I wasn't talking about his policies. I was talking about his personnel appointments.

Hillary and Obama weaponized the state to target political opponents.
                What does that even mean? I mean, it's a great sound byte on conservative media, but otherwise meaningless. Also, if the game was rigged...why didn't she win?

He is and always has been far less hawkish than Hillary who never saw a villager that she didn't want to bomb.
                His statements about North Korea contradict that assertion.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                  And they have gone nasty a lot earlier - like from the start. Took the Obama people a while to even get close. Probably helps that for all his faults their demigod was an adult with some impulse control. Trump normalizes every nasty male adolescent impulse.
                  Even worse, he normalizes lies, falsehoods and dishonesty.

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                  Oh hell yes, they just aren't getting much attention because the Teen in Chief is hogging the limelight. They are nursing their grievances, trying to work out how to take over the Democratic Party and trying to decide if the best 2020 ticket is Sanders/Warren or Warren/Ellison. They are by far Trump's best hope for re-election (unless someone revives the political corpse of Hilary).
                  Heh, well said. They would definitely guarantee Trump's reelection.
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-trump-report
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

I still don't know what crimes you think she should be in prison for.
                      perjury, destruction of government records, destruction of government property, mishandling classified information

I wasn't talking about his policies. I was talking about his personnel appointments.
                      Who exactly are you objecting too?

What does that even mean? I mean, it's a great sound byte on conservative media, but otherwise meaningless.
                      Using the instruments of the state to punish political opponents. Obama started it with the IRS targeting conservative groups in the run up to the 2012 election. By the 2016 election the FBI was ignoring the Woods Protocols irt domestic spying, and actively choosing to go easy on the candidate of one party and fabricate evidence against the other and the number of people able to unmask Americans swept up by the NSA included the UN Ambassador who has zero law enforcement activity in her portfolio.

Also, if the game was rigged...why didn't she win?
                      Because she has all the mass appeal and strategic sense of a truck load of animal renderings. Had she bothered to campaign even a little bit in the Blue Firewall states she would have won. Instead she called them deplorables.

His statements about North Korea contradict that assertion.
                      No they don't. Clinton, Bush and Obama all tried playing pretty please and now we have Nork Nukes aimed at us. Tough talk that prevents a war has a pretty good record; JFK and Reagan come to mind.

Comment

• Interesting audio, of Schiff attempting to callude with “Ukrainians” (actually Russians).
                        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mp-photos.html
                        Last edited by surfgun; 07 Feb 18,, 02:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                          Interesting audio, of Schiff attempting to callude with “Ukrainians” (actually Russians).
                          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mp-photos.html
                          its only collusion if the GOP does it, that fact goes back to the Dems trying to ally with the USSR to defeat Reagan.

Comment

• Since the 80’s were brought up, remember John Kerry cozying up to the Sandinistas?

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/7356
                            Last edited by surfgun; 07 Feb 18,, 02:36.

Comment

its only collusion if the GOP does it, that fact goes back to the Dems trying to ally with the USSR to defeat Reagan.
                              Omg the Trump disease is catching.

Comment

DITTO!

Waiting for the IG report to drop and watch everyone do their best to ignore the report or shoot the messenger.
                                Horowitz is above board. Personally, I'll accept whatever conclusions he comes to. If there was wrongdoing, I certainly hope he uncovers it.

If his probe doesn't reach the same conclusions that the people peddling the Alex Jones-Sean Hannity deep state narrative are convinced of, he'll of course be pilloried as just another Jewish Democrat Obama-appointed deep state careerist.
                                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                                X