This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    I have no doubt she works on behalf of the Russian government, and that she is compensated by the Russian government. I don't find credible her denials and the Russian government's denials that that's what she is.

Hillary Clinton? She's a corrupt sleaze-bag. I'm not a Democrat and I served as a Republican delegate in 2008.

She did fail to account for her spending on her financial disclosure form. The dossier wasn't a contribution or donation to her campaign. AFAIK, the funding and provision of the dossier flowed in the opposite direction of what constitutes a contribution/donation. That being said, I don't care for what-abouts and generally ignore them.
    Just curious. Everyone I know making the same argument twists themselves is knots trying to excuse HRC for the same thing. Don't agree with you, but you're right, it's not really relevant.

Originally posted by Bigfella
    I think you'll find that anyone who doesn't support Trump without reservation is now a 'Librul' and presumed anti-American until proven otherwise. The age of nuance is dead.
    Guess I'm a "librul" then. Derp derp.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Yep. 100 percent truth. What's funny is that neither conservatives nor liberals know how to react when you torch Donald Trump but also call Hilary Clinton a corrupt sleaze-bag. They don't have any room to maneuver or retort.
      Yeah! 100 percent bruh! *fist bump*

Comment

Yep. 100 percent truth. What's funny is that neither conservatives nor liberals know how to react when you torch Donald Trump but also call Hilary Clinton a corrupt sleaze-bag. They don't have any room to maneuver or retort.
        Many of the people here calling her that however do so only as a cover to torch Trump. When you ask that the same standards be applied they balk. Either apply the same kid gloves to Trump, or unleash the full power of the federal government to take down Hillary with a hand picked special counsel who gets to hire a hand picked team to go after what ever comes up. I can live with either since it would restore the impartiality to the federal government.

Comment

• Hillary Clinton is not the President. The wrongdoings of those in power is a matter of far more urgent and pressing concern than some twice failed candidate.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• i think it's also important to note that HRC also -submitted- to investigation every time, appearing in front of the Benghazi hearing, etc. she didn't scream about deep state or float talk about treason at the FBI, DOJ, etc.

all of this is especially ludicrous seeing as how Trump is b*tching about people -he- and his team nominated in the first place.
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
              i think it's also important to note that HRC also -submitted- to investigation every time, appearing in front of the Benghazi hearing, etc. she didn't scream about deep state or float talk about treason at the FBI, DOJ, etc.

all of this is especially ludicrous seeing as how Trump is b*tching about people -he- and his team nominated in the first place.
              VRWC.... she submitted by destroying evidence, not disclosing off grid servers, lying... because she knew the fix was in...

Fact is, members of the DoJ and FBI at the highest levels became politically corrupted. Either we apply the same standard regardless of party or we admit its a banana republic that doesn't actually follow the rule of law.

Ironduke,

Hillary Clinton is not the President. The wrongdoings of those in power is a matter of far more urgent and pressing concern than some twice failed candidate.
              The Mueller investigation stems from a time when DJT was just one of two contenders the other being HRC. We have two different standards applied at nearly the same period of time (16 presidential race) by the very same people. The only difference in how the FBI/DoJ approached Trump v Hillary is party affiliation. You can't demand the hammer be dropped on DJY and also think it should not be dropped on HRC for her attempt to corrupt the political system and violate multiple felony statues and even be in the same zip code as intellectually honest.

Comment

• VRWC.... she submitted by destroying evidence, not disclosing off grid servers, lying... because she knew the fix was in...
                an interesting "fix" when Comey was the one that caused her to lose the election in the first place...
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• You have stated that this whole Russia investigation was an attempt to fix the 2016 election. The fact is the 2016 election came and went, and the FBI stayed mum on the Russia investigation until March 2017 when Comey was called before the HPSCI. He said nothing until he was compelled to by the House. Nothing regarding the Russia investigation was a factor in the 2016 election. For what you are saying to be true, we would have had to hear of all of this stuff we know now prior to election day, instead of months after it.

Absence the existence of closed timelike curves, events that transpire in the future do not affect events that have already occurred in the past.

Comment

You have stated that this whole Russia investigation was an attempt to fix the 2016 election. The fact is the 2016 election came and went, and the FBI stayed mum on the Russia investigation until March 2017 when Comey was called before the HPSCI. He said nothing until he was compelled to by the House. Nothing regarding the Russia investigation was a factor in the 2016 election. For what you are saying to be true, we would have had to hear of all of this stuff we know now prior to election day, instead of months after it.

Absence the existence of closed timelike curves, events that transpire in the future do not affect events that have already occurred in the past.
                    Not true, the CIA started dropping bread crumbs to the NYT about it in summer of 16. By July Manafort was being openly questioned about it by ABC's Stephanopolous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
                      Yeah! 100 percent bruh! *fist bump*
                      Was there any sort of point to that comment? Or were you merely mocking me.

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                      Many of the people here calling her that however do so only as a cover to torch Trump. When you ask that the same standards be applied they balk.
                      Dunno who you're talking about, I was only referring to myself.

When you ask that the same standards be applied they balk. Either apply the same kid gloves to Trump, or unleash the full power of the federal government to take down Hillary with a hand picked special counsel who gets to hire a hand picked team to go after what ever comes up. I can live with either since it would restore the impartiality to the federal government.
                      Pretty sure nobody here on the board has the ability to unleash the full power of the federal government on here.[/QUOTE]
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Was there any sort of point to that comment? Or were you merely mocking me.
                        Not mocking

Dunno who you're talking about, I was only referring to myself.
                        I was referring to the peeps who say HRC was X but don't think she should be held to the same standard as Trump. You can't clean up the system by using the system to target only one party. Too many people here and in general are OK with what the FBI/DoJ did in regards HRC and DJT. What nthe FBI/DoJ appear to have done as outlined in the memo and supported by the numerous personnel moves made by Mueller and Wray should terrify you. Its bananna republic stuff.

Pretty sure nobody here on the board has the ability to unleash the full power of the federal government on here.
                        Public screams loud enough and the government would act, isn't that the whole point of the resist movement?

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                          Not true, the CIA started dropping bread crumbs to the NYT about it in summer of 16. By July Manafort was being openly questioned about it by ABC's Stephanopolous.
                          Given what was publicly known about the nature of Paul Manafort's work, you do not need the CIA to tell you that water is wet.

Manafort was the subject of allegations and even lawsuits regarding his ties to Russia long before he ever joined the Trump campaign. The fact that he came under hyper-scrutiny over his past after he joined the Trump campaign (which is to be expected) doesn't make it some CIA plot. There was plenty of material with which to work with and scrutinize, already in the public domain.
                          Last edited by Ironduke; 05 Feb 18,, 03:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                            Not mocking
                            That comment was in response to Wooglin, not you.

I was referring to the peeps who say HRC was X but don't think she should be held to the same standard as Trump. You can't clean up the system by using the system to target only one party. Too many people here and in general are OK with what the FBI/DoJ did in regards HRC and DJT. What nthe FBI/DoJ appear to have done as outlined in the memo and supported by the numerous personnel moves made by Mueller and Wray should terrify you. Its bananna republic stuff.
                            Well, I don't know about being held to the same standard as Trump, but they certainly have a point: Trump is the President. Not Hillary. Trump is one I'm most concerned about. Hillary can get bent for all I care. It's Trump that scares the shit out of me.

Public screams loud enough and the government would act, isn't that the whole point of the resist movement?
                            I believe the resist movement is also primarily concerned about the humanoid in the Oval Office at this particular moment.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That comment was in response to Wooglin, not you.
                              OK

Well, I don't know about being held to the same standard as Trump, but they certainly have a point: Trump is the President. Not Hillary. Trump is one I'm most concerned about. Hillary can get bent for all I care. It's Trump that scares the shit out of me.
                              Same people, same time frame, different standards. They tried to fix a political outcome. Hillary is only not president because she was that bad as a candidate despite all the cooked books. She should be in prison. If the rot isn't rooted out, it'll happen again and the whole idea of rule of law will be moot.

I believe the resist movement is also primarily concerned about the humanoid in the Oval Office at this particular moment.
                              That humanoid won despite a rigged game and hasn't done nearly as bad as predicted. Yeah he has as much tact as a muddy swine but policy wise. Economy is doing good by any measure, NATO is standing up to Russia where it matters in defense spending, North Korea is at least confronted, Iraq is liberated. The soft spot is Syria but that is left over Obama mess.

Comment

Given what was publicly known about the nature of Paul Manafort's work, you do not need the CIA to tell you that water is wet.

Manafort was the subject of allegations and even lawsuits regarding his ties to Russia long before he ever joined the Trump campaign. The fact that he came under hyper-scrutiny over his past after he joined the Trump campaign (which is to be expected) doesn't make it some CIA plot. There was plenty of material with which to work with and scrutinize, already in the public domain.
                                Even more about Bill Clinton or Podesta.... hrmmm me thinks your bias is showing.

Comment

Working...
                                X