This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    I thought people's worship of Obama was mindless and disgusting. I had no idea what was to come with Trump. It's like people have switched their brains and any sense of morality or logic off like a light switch. That's probably the scariest part about the cancer sitting in the Oval Office right now: What's he's done to people's tolerance for vile and reprehensible behavior. Every week Trump seems to hit a new low...and his supporters simply don't care.
    It is scary & it is dragging the whole system down with it.

Thank you, that's probably the finest compliment I've received in a long time.
    I would have said right of centre, but very much of the sane variety in the same way that I try to be left of centre but sane. :-) I think we are at a moment where the sane people of any particular stripe are standing back to back trying to beat off the crazies.

My solace is that I live under an electoral system where 90%+ of people vote at every major election. It tends to mean the crazies are outnumbered. Not incapable of impact, but not capable of taking control....at this stage.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Can't you all see what is at stake here?
      Your institutions are at stake. That is what left has done, it erroded the instutions and replaced them with personality cult. If you are for Trump you are a right wing Nazi if you are for Obama you are a commie, meanwhile in the background they are devouring the very fabric of the US as a system. From capitalism back to feudalism and feudal lords.

Comment

• One of the primary problems, related with the Frankfurt school is that it generates antisemitism. Reason why it generates antisemitism, lies, not so much in the fact that the majority of its researchers and professors were of Jewish origin, but on their false assumption that was laid as a foundation of that particular school of thought. Frankfurt school of thought falsely assumes that, sense of identity in the West is closely tied to Christian narrative and value system.

Therefore, every nationalism in Europe or, to a broader extent, every christian nationalism is inherently anti Semitic, because in the Christian theology, Jews were the ones that are to blame for Jesus conviction and Crucifixion and therefore are always perpetual villain and victims of Christian based nationalism. In other words, in their view, every identity that is Christian based, ultimately leads to the gas chambers. That is why multi cultural ism and cultural relativism is at the core of its teachings, it seeks to prevent the formation of strong national identity based on Christianity in order to protect itself. That is why, when ever nationalism rises in any Christian country, antisemitism rises as well.

However, problem that the Frankfurt school has with this attitude, is that it is false. Rise of national identity and inevitable rise of antisemitism is true, mainly for the Catholic dominated countries. In the Orthodox countries situation is much different. Orthodox countries are a lot more tolerant towards Jews and some, like Serbia, actually have strong historical bond with the Jews. Unfortunately, this fact is completely overlooked by the Frankfurt school. Moreover not only that is overlooked, it is neglected and perverted in a negative light.

Reason why it happened, lies in fact that, European Jews saw the Austro Hungarian empire as good place to live, place where they could feel safe, place that was multi cultural and non threatening for them. So they blame the Serbs for ending it, with the Sarajevo assassination and the hatred of the Frankfurt school towards Serbs is immense. That sentiment is heavily reflected in the teachings of the Frankfurt school in the West and it is the primary reason for the hostile attitude of the US Communists towards Serbs. The US Communist media, so called main stream media is permanently anti- Serbian oriented as well as the vast majority of US communist deep state.

That is why, during the communist period, Yugoslavian communist did everything they could to poison that relationship between Serbs and Jews, by helping Palestinans in their terrorist activities and during the 90es, activley were spreading conspiracy theories with strong anti semitic flavor. However, when the sh..hit the fan, Israel was only country that gave us sattelite support during NATO "intervention". Because it doesn't matter how many false narratives they create, they cannot erase the truth. How much Jews mean to us and how deep that bond is.
        Last edited by Versus; 31 Oct 18,, 13:37.

Comment

• As you said, years of my posts, opinions, etc....and he thinks I've surrendered to the Left.

Joe,

I've know you to be part of the COMINTERN from Day 1.

It's obvious.

HAIL HYDRA!!!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
            I would have said right of centre, but very much of the sane variety in the same way that I try to be left of centre but sane. :-)
            I'll take that too :-) If people ask, I usually say "center-right libertarian". I have a grave distrust of politicians, political parties and especially, most especially, zealots and hardliners of any stripe.

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
            I think we are at a moment where the sane people of any particular stripe are standing back to back trying to beat off the crazies
            Agreed
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
              As you said, years of my posts, opinions, etc....and he thinks I've surrendered to the Left.

Joe,

I've know you to be part of the COMINTERN from Day 1.

It's obvious.

HAIL HYDRA!!!
              Excuse me? Try again.

I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon*.

*With thanks to Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• So I trying to catch up on a bit of US news (or latest Trumpkin BS): Let me get this right... Not one less NK nuke less but that is 'solved', the INF Treaty withdrawn from (though I do not disagree with that) but the world is safer for that? Muscovites and Saudis running around bumping (or trying to) people off (and the Chinese with the Head of Inerplod), pipe bombs sent to US politicians and news groups labelled as 'enemies of the people' and some rabid antisemitic loon thinks he is helping some great cause by murdering a peaceful bunch of elderly Jews at prayer.

However the existential threat to the US - to democracy itself maybe - is some unarmed group of migrants and refugees over a month from the border. For this existential threat the mobilisation of the US army is required - now! Someone is having a laugh.

Comment

• versus,

that tinfoil armor is getting pretty thick, man. US communist deep state, lol.

funny how you utilize white nationalist propaganda regarding communist deep state and media while speaking about the Serbian "bond" with Jews.

because usually that propaganda is "communist jew deep state" and "communist jew media". the term "globalist" is used by them as an euphemism for jewish domination of the world. which is pretty close to the stuff you're saying about Frankfurt school and European Jews influencing US communist media.
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                    versus,

that tinfoil armor is getting pretty thick, man. US communist deep state, lol.

funny how you utilize white nationalist propaganda regarding communist deep state and media while speaking about the Serbian "bond" with Jews.

because usually that propaganda is "communist jew deep state" and "communist jew media". the term "globalist" is used by them as an euphemism for jewish domination of the world. which is pretty close to the stuff you're saying about Frankfurt school and European Jews influencing US communist media.
                    Maybe, but I am no fan of the conspiracy theories. My view at the world is quite simple and it revolves arround biology. The IQ to be more precise and relationships between man and a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                      So I trying to catch up on a bit of US news (or latest Trumpkin BS): Let me get this right... Not one less NK nuke less but that is 'solved', the INF Treaty withdrawn from (though I do not disagree with that) but the world is safer for that? Muscovites and Saudis running around bumping (or trying to) people off (and the Chinese with the Head of Inerplod), pipe bombs sent to US politicians and news groups labelled as 'enemies of the people' and some rabid antisemitic loon thinks he is helping some great cause by murdering a peaceful bunch of elderly Jews at prayer.

However the existential threat to the US - to democracy itself maybe - is some unarmed group of migrants and refugees over a month from the border. For this existential threat the mobilisation of the US army is required - now! Someone is having a laugh.
                      Except they are not migrants and refugees, yet they are a group of people that show clear intent of breaking US laws and US has every right to protect its borders and rule of law within US. They are the leftist secret army, breed over decades for a single purpose of keeping the leftist in power. At any cost.
                      I fully support US actions in protecting its borders and rule of law.

Comment

• I take it that you have plenty evidence that they a "leftist secret army"? Are not armies usually armed? I mean I have some experience of what an "invader" looks like and a migrant or refugee do not look the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          Excuse me? Try again.

I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon*.

*With thanks to Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn
                          Ok, Mentok, you green glob of alien vomit. We freaking know you're a psychic. Stop putting those images in our heads!

Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!
                          Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                            I take it that you have plenty evidence that they a "leftist secret army"? Are not armies usually armed? I mean I have some experience of what an "invader" looks like and a migrant or refugee do not look the same.
                            Nope they don't have to be armed. That comes afterwards. We had that experience during the 60es, with Albanian migrants coming from Albania to Kosovo. They were not armed than but few decades later, well you know the story. They did the same thing that the Allah lovers do now in Europe, a bit of raping, beating, killing a bit of screaming for equality (to rape, beat and kill), a bit of ethnic cleansing now and than, a bit of playing victim a bit of funneling drugs to Europe, gaining cash, and voila, here comes the Clintons with the German and UK buddies to tame the vile Serbian beast.
                            Last edited by Versus; 31 Oct 18,, 15:35.

Comment

• These are not Albanians entering Serbian Kosovo nor is the US in any way the same as Serbia or Poland. The US is made of migrants. But you really think this is the primary security to the US?

Comment

• So regarding the "Caravan" story, the narrative is the same. Arround 7000, who knows what "refugees" and migrants are poised to come to the US. Big deal, 7000 is nothing. Yes, it is nothing NOW, but if they pass and US bends down to their demands, than you will have an invasion of low iq thirdworlders to the US. Being low IQ they will be unable to get a job or do anything meaningfull in the US. So what options they have? Either to live off social wellfare or to turn to crime. Left adores criminal behaviour and it adores giving handouts in order to get votes. So as the criminal rates go higher, the law abiding citizens will have fewer and fewer options, because the rule of law is gone, there is no predictability, there are no rules. So what they will do except to take law into their own hands. Trump is no good, Clinton is no good, than who is good?

Smith and Wesson.

And its only downhill from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X