This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
    The tragedy is that even usually respected Republicans who were against him have now started to defend and justify him and his actions. they pay some lip service to being "disappointed and concerned" but ultimately stand by his side. They don't realize this - he will be gone by '20 or by '24. People will remember them
    They aren't stupid. They're still winning elections. So they probably figure that their supporters like the way Trump behaves and they stand to gain later from defending him now rather than disparaging him. Yes, people will remember them. But the half of the country they are targeting will remember and approve. The pussy-grabbing tape was worse then anything the Donald has done since getting elected and people didn't seem to mind that. Even women. Don't give the people so much credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
      But the half of the country they are targeting will remember and approve. The pussy-grabbing tape was worse then anything the Donald has done since getting elected and people didn't seem to mind that. Even women. Don't give the people so much credit.
      And that is why I want Trumpcare to quickly pass and be implemented. The people who chose him need to face what they have unleashed.
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

And that is why I want Trumpcare to quickly pass and be implemented. The people who chose him need to face what they have unleashed.
        That's one of the nastiest, cruelest, most heartless things I've ever encountered in a political discussion.

Well said, sir.
        Trust me?
        I'm an economist!

Comment

I agree. Take away the excuses (not that it will stop some). Let them confront the consequences of their decision head on. The GOP controls both elected branches, so there is no one else left to blame.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
            That's one of the nastiest, cruelest, most heartless things I've ever encountered in a political discussion.

Well said, sir.
            Help me understand: why is giving people what they have voted for heartless and cruel? Have you seen the latest byelections? People are perfectly happy to elect more and more Republicans, no matter how disgusting they may be. Why do you think you or I would know better? Maybe we don't. Let's give Trumpcare a chance and see if we really like it

Worried abut the Blue states? Let them do what Nevada and California tried.
            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Help me understand: why is giving people what they have voted for heartless and cruel? Have you seen the latest byelections? People are perfectly happy to elect more and more Republicans, no matter how disgusting they may be. Why do you think you or I would know better? Maybe we don't. Let's give Trumpcare a chance and see if we really like it

i feel you, its hard to remember when was the last time you won anything significant. Soon the dem party will change its name to the "we'll get them next time" party

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                At least the three resigned once exposed faking it. The decent thing to do. I can think of another guy who has been exposed faking it but has yet to do the same thing...resign. Then again he has zero dignity.
                its like saying its decent that hitler killed himself LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by drhuy View Post
                  i feel you, its hard to remember when was the last time you won anything significant. Soon the dem party will change its name to the "we'll get them next time" party
                  Yes, yes, whatever, could you just repeal and place (or not replace) Obamacare already? The entire country is with you, what's taking so long. Tax reforms after that, go Trump

Comment

Yes, yes, whatever, could you just repeal and place (or not replace) Obamacare already? The entire country is with you, what's taking so long. Tax reforms after that, go Trump
                    oh my dear friend, remind me again how long did it take obama to sign his obamacare into law?

Comment

oh my dear friend, remind me again how long did it take obama to sign his obamacare into law?
                      That was because the Democracts cared about things called "hearings" and "public opinion". You guys obviously do not do that. The Democrat Health care Bill took a year or more to formulate. You already have two versions of the bill. You own the House, Senate and the WH. So what is the problem? Get it over with. If you cannot, repeal Obamacare like Trump and Ben Sasse said.

I am on your side, I am rooting for you guys to succeed in repealing Obamacare.

Comment

If you honestly believe that voters pay as much attention to policy details as the average WABBIT, then they'll get what they deserve. if you're more intellectually honest, you might want to consider the possibility that The Trumpet's knee-jerk reactionaries are about to get an ice-cold bucket of water to the face in the form of lost Obamacare benefits.
                        Trust me?
                        I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                          If you honestly believe that voters pay as much attention to policy details as the average WABBIT, then they'll get what they deserve. if you're more intellectually honest, you might want to consider the possibility that The Trumpet's knee-jerk reactionaries are about to get an ice-cold bucket of water to the face in the form of lost Obamacare benefits.
                          but of course your cnn staff already agreed that american voters are stupid sh!t

Comment

That was because the Democracts cared about things called "hearings" and "public opinion". You guys obviously do not do that. The Democrat Health care Bill took a year or more to formulate. You already have two versions of the bill. You own the House, Senate and the WH. So what is the problem? Get it over with. If you cannot, repeal Obamacare like Trump and Ben Sasse said.

I am on your side, I am rooting for you guys to succeed in repealing Obamacare.
                            oh my lovely friend, you didnt remember dems also controlled WH and both houses then, did you? LOL so whats the problem with obamacare?

Comment

but of course your cnn staff already agreed that american voters are stupid sh!t
                              Try to stay on subject.
                              Trust me?
                              I'm an economist!

Comment

• German economic magazine Wirtschaftswoche reports that supposedly direct foreign investment in the US is down 40% for Q1/2017 compared to Q1/2016; investment by German companies into the US is down 75% (but mostly broke down after the election already, didn't need Trump's later rhethorics for that) and is at its lowest since Q1/2013.

Anyone seen any english articles on that?

Comment

Working...
                                X