Anti-Trump protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
    This sounds exactly like the protest in Union Square that went on today, except those weren't Republicans protesting. There's terrible people on both sides of the political spectrum, let's not pretend either party has a monopoly on that.
    <SARCASM>

Yeah, I remember the Republican kids acting just as stupid when Obama won

</SARCASM>

Dude, don't try to blame this on both sides. Just because the "protest" went smoothly in Union Square, it doesn't mean everything was hunky dory across the country

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
      This sounds exactly like the protest in Union Square that went on today, except those weren't Republicans protesting. There's terrible people on both sides of the political spectrum, let's not pretend either party has a monopoly on that.
      Please show us the photos of the streets after these lefties were done.

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
        Please show us the photos of the streets after these lefties were done.
        Photo? I will do you one better. look up "YouTube KGW news footage from Nov 11 2016 riot."

To be fair, some of these are the same anarchists that riot at the drop of a hat. They don't need a reason as they do this often.

I had the displeasure of working in Portland downtown area the last week. Pay for parking, stupid traffic, and lines wherever you go. Just a short list as to why I prefere to work anywhere else. I, and many others on the job site had to leave early on Friday because of the possibility of a repeat performance. It was supposed to be for "our safety" However there were other things involved. "Trash my work truck.... and/or turn my 1.5 hour commute to 4 and a construction worker is not happy. Trash my personal car and there will be blood on the streets" was the overall sentiment on the jobsite.
        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Oh and BTW, the end of the footage, about the 14 min mark, is 1/2 a block from my current jobsite.

Comment

Again, why they protest?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

They protest because they lost the election. All their friends, the media and liberal rhetoric stated that Hillary was going to win by a landslide. These people have seen huge gains under Obama and are not used to losing. Many didnt even bother to vote and many in this crowd never bothered to understand the electorial college so they are wallowing in total apathy and ignorance yet still feel entitled to get their way. They lost the vote so now are trying to bully the rest of the nation into giving in. That is not going to happen so they play the bully card, ie they protest and in some cases they riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Again, why they protest?
                Nah, not the post above. You, of all, should grasp this given the history of your region. After all the insults were thrown around at everybody by both sides raising the emotion and passion to a fever pitch do you think that just turns itself off and stops. Not a chance it just continues to fester. How long is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Again, why they protest?
                  Because most of them have I.Q.'s lower than their age.

Forget all the idiots in the first half of the video.

They're extra special

Watch the 7:10 mark.

He's supposed to be one of the smart protestor. :roll eye:
                  Last edited by YellowFever; 14 Nov 16,, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                    Nah, not the post above. You, of all, should grasp this given the history of your region. After all the insults were thrown around at everybody by both sides raising the emotion and passion to a fever pitch do you think that just turns itself off and stops. Not a chance it just continues to fester. How long is the question.
                    But he ain't in yet. We have elections here on Dec. 11th and the US ambassador here was full of "everyone should recognize the results" until 9th. He is AWOL now. Guess it is not so good to be in his shoes these days.

P.S. Those Mexican flags really speek volumes. I thought you guys will never reach Balkan level of democracy
                    Last edited by Doktor; 14 Nov 16,, 08:56.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Anyone heard from these 2 lately , just curious . :confu: yes yella at 7.10 , the guys a real cool cookie huh .

Click image for larger version

Name:	15056274_1336334939733429_270206014149799393_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1469740
                      Last edited by tankie; 14 Nov 16,, 10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                        yes it does.

had Hillary won, you would not being seeing this.

and the post above that you disregard is correct.

this is no different than the tons of videos from college campus across the country before the election protesting white people because of there 'whiteness' and the all out assault on any type of Trump support, rally, or what have you.

they were doing this before HRC lost, just not on such a large or 'in your face' scale.
                        Last edited by bfng3569; 14 Nov 16,, 23:06. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by bfng3569 View Post
                          yes it does.

had Hillary won, you not being seeing this.
                          Gotta say this, after Obama was elected (twice)...there wasn't any "protests" and there certainly wasn't any rioting.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            Gotta say this, after Obama was elected (twice)...there wasn't any "protests" and there certainly wasn't any rioting.
                            Yep, and therefor , GWB together with the GOP never had to calm down the tensions, so they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bfng3569 View Post
                              yes it does.

had Hillary won, you would not being seeing this.

and the post above that you disregard is correct.

this is no different than the tons of videos from college campus across the country before the election protesting white people because of there 'whiteness' and the all out assault on any type of Trump support, rally, or what have you.

they were doing this before HRC lost, just not on such a large or 'in your face' scale.
                              Now you got me, a white person, protesting your "whiteness"...

Comment

joe,

Obama certainly didn't lose the popular vote, either.

i think the protests are worthless, with the subsection of rioters just looking for any excuse to be scumbags, but i -understand- the protests.

we just had a good demonstration of how roughly 100,000 or so strategically placed swing votes just outweighed several million urban votes.

moreover, this isn't Romney or Bob Dole we're talking about here. as you well know, the person they're protesting is a demagogue whom spent the last year saying all sorts of outrageous things and started his foray into politics by being Birther-in-Chief. he unleashed a lot of ugly divisive rhetoric in his bid to power, and that sort of thing is not lightly forgotten or forgiven.
                                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X