Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama called a Terrorist

He seems a tad miffed what ???

FURIOUS Obama Kicks Door After Judge Jeanine Calls Him A Terrorist! June 22, 2016 No Comments

Pirro found herself the source of controversy once again when she discussed the attacks on the Western world at the hands of radical Islamists. She cited specifically the Philadelphia police attack and the terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

Pirro commented that the Obama administration and Islamic radicals might as well be on the same side, because it is clear our ‘leader’ is not going to do anything to prevent these acts in the future.
    Watch her comments below and tell us what you think. Do you agree with Pirro ??

https://youtu.be/S0Tfu27Bz2w

Originally posted by tankie View Post

FURIOUS Obama Kicks Door After Judge Jeanine Calls Him A Terrorist! June 22, 2016 No Comments

Pirro found herself the source of controversy once again when she discussed the attacks on the Western world at the hands of radical Islamists. She cited specifically the Philadelphia police attack and the terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

Pirro commented that the Obama administration and Islamic radicals might as well be on the same side, because it is clear our ‘leader’ is not going to do anything to prevent these acts in the future.
    Watch her comments below and tell us what you think. Do you agree with Pirro ??

Fake video.......

Comment

FURIOUS Obama Kicks Door After Judge Jeanine Calls Him A Terrorist!

Are you...are you serious here? *baffled as all hell*
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Its all over social media and the vid "looks" authentic ,,,i quick google ,, ? Snopes said the video has been edited ?? Found the original , so it now shows to be edited ,,my original was posted in good faith as its all over social sites ?

https://youtu.be/SKRuyjJxqv8

Searches related to pirro calls obama a terrorist

https://youtu.be/W0XWGLIQbq8
        Last edited by tankie; 06 Sep 16,, 11:03.

Comment

Its all over social media and the vid "looks" authentic ,,,i quick google ,, ? Snopes said the video has been edited ?? Found the original , so it now shows to be edited ,,my original was posted in good faith as its all over social sites ?

https://youtu.be/SKRuyjJxqv8

https://youtu.be/W0XWGLIQbq8
          Check the date on that video...it's from 2010. And the video you post is itself a debunking of the "kick the door in" thing anyway.

"All over social sites" should've been the first clue that it's probably a bullshit fake. Snopes is usually (no, not always) one of the (no, not the only) places to check before posting that sort of thing.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Yes I should have recce'd a bit better , after the fact i did a recce and i felt a tad red faced but was quick enough to admit my error after citanon posted ,fake vid ?. However the lady in Q did call him a terrorist etc etc ,feel free to remove it all if you wish .Or will an apple for teacher suffice . lol

Comment

Yes I should have recce'd a bit better , after the fact i did a recce and i felt a tad red faced but was quick enough to admit my error after citanon posted ,fake vid ?. However the lady in Q did call him a terrorist etc etc ,feel free to remove it all if you wish .Or will an apple for teacher suffice . lol
              Eh, it's fine.

If she called him a terrorist, that's hardly the worst thing he's been called.

Comment

Or will an apple for teacher suffice . lol
                TH is special. He wants cheetos. The other mods are happy with butter cookies.

... Or I can get them to back off for a good bottle of scotch.
                Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,,hows about , 100 Pipers .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,wheres me tin hat .

Comment

The question is, how much scotch did Tankie consume before posting in the first place? :D

Comment

isn't tankie a pro at acquiring stuff? butter cookies or cheetos or scotch is easy for him!
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        isn't tankie a pro at acquiring stuff? butter cookies or cheetos or scotch is easy for him!
                        Im retired now , legally retired , sighhhhhh

Comment

You can be legally retired from being a thief ... I mean logistics acquisition?
                          Chimo

Comment

You can be legally retired from being a thief ... I mean logistics acquisition?
                            Uh, excuse me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PB.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1469280

Comment

But the retirement package legally sucks.
                              Chimo

Comment

Working...
                              X