Armed Militia takes over federal building - Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'S actually cool.

I didn't take advantage of it but the city government is actually paying rebates if you do (or at least they used to).

Some of the bigger landscape companies are doing millions in business.

There are owners of a couple of golf course that got rid of the grass because they were going under anyway and the city was paying them good money to do so..lol.
    Last edited by YellowFever; 12 Jan 16,, 19:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
      Back to the thread.
      The "militia" is getting hungry and is asking for food donations. It is cold during the day and down to the single digits at night. I am picturing the big strong militia shivering and spooning tonight. No food, no water and no showers are going to test their resolve and if they are not resupplied this will be over soon.
      Send them salty food.

Comment

• Here is what they really need

Click image for larger version

Name:	12004804-house-tofu-hamburger-mix-lg.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1468060Click image for larger version

Name:	triofinal.png
Views:	2
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	1468061

Comment

• And the Gunny comes through again
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
            Then spray paint the damn thing!!!
            Astroturf?
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              Call me old fashioned but when I think bread basket I think grains, corn, wheat etc and California does not come to mind. The Midwest does. Secondly, I am not going to shed a tear when water goes to salmon which goes to domestic consumption rather than to the nut orchards in California so the state can ship nuts to China. The bottom line is that like every other state, California has to live within its means and that includes water consumption.
              ^Like!^

And I grew up in California, where the water flows freely, and fruit practically falls out of the trees and lands in you lap . . .
              "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                ^Like!^

And I grew up in California, where the water flows freely, and fruit practically falls out of the trees and lands in you lap . . .
                …then they tax the crap out of it and slap on a warning label that says fruit have been known to cause cancer in the state of California.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                  Here is what they really need

[ATTACH]40736[/ATTACH][ATTACH]40737[/ATTACH]
                  Yeah. Toss a box of that at them and get a camera ready. That picture will be worth a mint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    hmmm, maybe i should move to California and have a business doing landscape gardening
                    How is your spanish? Oh and be prepared to lose a lot of your profits to the California tax monster and rules and regulations you cant find anywhere on the planet.

Comment

• It appears US Citizens are 'rallying' behind theses patriots and are sending them supplies to help them survive the long hard winter ahead - not. I particularity like the 55 gallon barrel of sexual lubricant kindly donated by one 'concerned' citizen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-or...0US31420160115
                      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post
                        It appears US Citizens are 'rallying' behind theses patriots and are sending them supplies to help them survive the long hard winter ahead - not. I particularity like the 55 gallon barrel of sexual lubricant kindly donated by one 'concerned' citizen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-or...0US31420160115
                        Like. Muchly. Mocking these guys is way more effective than getting angry at them.
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• ^ Mike Drop
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Definitely agree that mocking the temper-tantrum is more effective at this point. Treating them as some major threat is giving them more credit than they deserve.
                            "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

• I am not fond of the source but it appears that one has been arrested after he stole a government and drove it to a grocery store to stock up. If this is correct they must have powered through Gun Grape's care package already and desperation is setting in. Snow and rain showers forecast for the weekend. Cold wet and hungry….and not a single sheep within 100 miles.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...itia-arrested/

Comment

• Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
                                Definitely agree that mocking the temper-tantrum is more effective at this point. Treating them as some major threat is giving them more credit than they deserve.
                                Like what they did with this guy. But lets not let it go on as long

http://www.wideopencountry.com/longe...ory-comes-end/

Longest Armed Standoff in U.S. History Comes to an End in Texas

The standoff began in 1999, when John Joe Gray, of Henderson County, was charged with assaulting a public servant during a traffic stop.

Gray, now 66, claimed he had a God-given right to be carrying a pistol without a concealed carry license at the time. When the state trooper tried to arrest him, Gray resisted. He later admitted to biting the officer.

Rather than returning to court to stand trial, Gray holed up inside his 47-acre ranch in Trinidad, Texas, with a cache of weapons, support from his family and the promise of violence to anyone who trespassed.

“If they come out after us, bring extra body bags,” he told ABC News in 2000. “Those who live by the sword will die by the sword.”

The case against Gray ended quietly more than a year ago, but nobody involved seemed to know. A district attorney in neighboring Anderson County ended the case against Gray when he retired in December 2014, but neither Gray nor the Henderson County Sherrif’s Office were notified until last week.

Henderson County Sheriff Ray Nutt seemed more than ready to let the case drop. When asked why he didn’t go after Gray, Nutt said it was to prevent his deputies from being killed.

“It wasn’t worth it,” Nutt told KHOU. “Joe Gray has been in prison out there himself, in my opinion, for 14 years.”

Over the years, few journalists have been able to contact Gray on his ranch.

The property is guarded by Gray’s fiercely protective family and friends, and it has been next to impossible to get near the family.

National Geographic spent two years trying to get near Gray. Chuck Norris and Alex Jones (of Infowars) even offered to help Gray during his confinement.

Even though he is now a free man, Gray still hasn’t left the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X