No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously a good outcome. I would have bet 3 pizzas that he'd not be gotten alive. Congrats to the Boston Po Po for doing the hard thing the right way.

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Big ups to the police. Apparently they didn't return fire, they've got him alive and the spooks can now strip his brain for every bit of info. Fantastic job.
      Yep. Much to learn - especially about other possible guys in the US.
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
        Like the movie "On the Beach"
        In the 50s they could have done that in Melbourne on a Saturday night or a Sunday arvo just as it was. There is a reason Ava Gardiner said that Melbourne was the ideal place to set a film about the end of the world.
        sigpic

Comment

• I tip my beret to all the US law enforcement agencies involved since the initial attack at the marathon. A professional and skillful operation of intel and organization. I also salute all Bostonian's, whose patience and cooperation helped the authorities immeasurably.
          sigpic

Comment

• Mt Auburn Hospital. Same place Richard Donahue the wounded MBTA police officer is fighting for his life at.

Comment

• Police say the suspect was covered in blood and is in serious condition at the hospital.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                Police say the suspect was covered in blood and is in serious condition at the hospital.
                Crap! Care little about his life, but want the info in his brain. Could save more lives.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                  Crap! Care little about his life, but want the info in his brain. Could save more lives.
                  From what I understand, he is very seriously (and perhaps mortally) wounded. I imagine the trauma team and surgeons will do everything possible.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Apparently the older brother married an American girl & had a kid.

Mother-in-law of bomb suspect 'sickened'
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks to ALL the police at all levels and my brother and sister Bostonians

B Strong.

That said God please bless the people of West, Texas.
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• They had guidance. The planning (ie, bomb placements) was way too good. The execution, however, sucked (two of four bombs failed and advancing to secondary targets was distracted by simple hold up). Possibly a 26 year old can do enough research to do this ... but unlikely.

Comment

• These two terrorists attacked an international event on Monday. People from all over the world come to the Boston marathon as both participants and spectators.

It has been a very tough week for Americans, with horrible events in Boston and in West, Texas.

The whole world has been watching. Your character, spirit, and resilience are unmistakable and hopefully... will be emulated by people everywhere in the face of evil and tragedy.

You have set the bar high. My sincere congratulations and heartfelt kudos.

Let us continue to pray for the families of all who have been intimately touched by these extraordinary events.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Frankly, this event scares me. Not the fucks. But the American People.

The American People willingly giving up their personal liberties to hunt down two fucks, not because the Government commanded ... but because the Government asked.

I am in awe and not a little fearful of such "People's power."

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                              These two terrorists attacked an international event on Monday. People from all over the world come to the Boston marathon as both participants and spectators.

It has been a very tough week for Americans, with horrible events in Boston and in West, Texas.

The whole world has been watching. Your character, spirit, and resilience are unmistakable and hopefully... will be emulated by people everywhere in the face of evil and tragedy.

You have set the bar high. My sincere congratulations and heartfelt kudos.

Let us continue to pray for the families of all who have been intimately touched by these extraordinary events.
                              Very gracious and thank you.

We are tough bastids despite what many think.

Whether a masshole or Texas redneck or a someone else,,,,,we may put the fun in dysfunctional but at the end of the day we stand tall....together.
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• Three associates of Boston Marathon bombing suspect taken into custody by the FBI - Boston.com

Comment

Working...
                                X