No announcement yet.

Southern Border Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what would happen, if Mexico denied deportations? Essentially, refusing entry? What would happen?
    Last edited by Dago; 21 Oct 11,, 03:16.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dago View Post
      Now what would happen, if Mexico denied deportations? Essentially, refusing entry? What would happen?
      Although technically possible, it would certainly be a political disastor for the Mexican government, but ignoring that problem, the result would be that person would need to seek a 3rd country for Asylum. or just kinda wonder around.

As for the Mexican issue in general, it would help if the Americans make their own immigration laws more consistent and up to date, but that would require constitutional amendments (since at it's heart it involves citizen grants) and I'm not even sure either either party agree within themself on what the changes should be, let along wtih each other.
      Last edited by RollingWave; 21 Oct 11,, 03:35.

Comment

Now what would happen, if Mexico denied deportations? Essentially, refusing entry? What would happen?
        You mean........CLOSE THE BORDER? HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.
        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Black Ghost View Post
          I can tell you this isnt a democrat initiative.

Some of these are hardly worthy of deportation.
          Actually it does. They have one count of illegally crossing the border and the other offenses are just more proof that those are not the kind of people that need to be here. America is not a place where Mexicans can freely waltz in, do whatever they damned well please then bitch when they get kicked out. It is a privilege to go into another country your not a citizen of, not a right.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Go Republicans. Fixing problems by dumping them on someone else.
            I'm sorry, but who's in the White House now? Who runs the Justice Department?

I know this may come as a shocker for you. Bush hasn't been the president for 3 years.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollingWave View Post
              Although technically possible, it would certainly be a political disastor for the Mexican government, but ignoring that problem, the result would be that person would need to seek a 3rd country for Asylum. or just kinda wonder around.
              Wonder around where? :)

What if no country granted asylum, Mexico refused entry, where do you go from there? Here is another one, what if they aren't Mexican citizens?
              sigpic

Comment

Wonder around where? :)

What if no country granted asylum, Mexico refused entry, where do you go from there? Here is another one, what if they aren't Mexican citizens?
                Depends, for example if the US decide to just drop them off in Mexico regardless (obviously that would be a serious diplomatic problem for sure but lets just say..) they probably just wonder around the border area avoiding the authority of either side. unless they're somehow wealthy enough to fly to somewhere else.

Of course there were example of guys being stuck at airport for years for various reasons (like their former country blewup while he was abroad)

Comment

• ^^ Then you give them 4 boxes of ammo.
                  "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    I'm sorry, but who's in the White House now? Who runs the Justice Department?
                    Maybe Holder figured they needed some criminals to go along with the guns.
                    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

I can tell you this isnt a democrat initiative.

Drunk driving - risking the lives of law abiding Americans - is not worth throwing someone out who shouldn't even be here?
                      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• Originally posted by troung View Post
                        Drunk driving - risking the lives of law abiding Americans - is not worth throwing someone out who shouldn't even be here?
                        They definitely are worth deporting assuming you can catch them. When I hear of a drunk driving accident in the Bay Area with injuries while the driver took off do you know what i think? Let me guess he is probably back across the border already and every time I thought that I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Black Ghost View Post

you right, we should charge mexico for every penny we spend on them. it was their problem that jump our border.
                          they are here illegaly, worth deporting by defalt.

hey but feel free to take some of those hardly worthy of deportation, and let tem live with you, you pay for them, and you be responcible for every crime they commit.
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

There is nothing wrong with sending illegals back to their country of origin. In fact despite the myth we do nothing we sent more back last yr than any yr. That doesnt change the fact the idea of rounding them up and sending them all back is ludicrous and we need a path to allow those here who are hard working and chasing the american dream a path to legality. Someone not working well.....
                            Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
                            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
                              There is nothing wrong with sending illegals back to their country of origin. In fact despite the myth we do nothing we sent more back last yr than any yr. That doesnt change the fact the idea of rounding them up and sending them all back is ludicrous and we need a path to allow those here who are hard working and chasing the american dream a path to legality. Someone not working well.....
                              How about those who are here to work, but don't want to be American? Give them a path to...?
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Just tell me you're joking and I'll take you seriously one day.

Wtf......

Comment

Working...
                                X