Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror or stress, the attack on Ft Hood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAWN.COM | World | 'Fort Hood shooter had links with Pakistan'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      OK... I'll leave the stopwatch work to you.
      I really have no idea. I do know the fort commander ordered it at some point, what I don't know is when the cinc did. As for the stopwatch, if that's the measure, fine, if it was a matter of days or half-days, well another thing, but not a millisecond should detract from the fallen soldiers... And forget the murderer...

Comment

• Originally posted by pate View Post
        More than anything the focus should be on the people who lost thier lives, not on the one who caused this to happen.
        Of course they are. They will never be forgotten.
        But discussing the person who inflicted this heinous crime on those fallen souls and possible reasoning behind it could be considered as preventive measure.

During discussion some one may come up with an idea and/or a way which could prevent or minimize these sort of atrocities from happening again. Of course just MHO.

RIP, to fallen, I wish hasty recovery to injured and heartfelt condolences to their families.

BTW: Under no circumstances I would blame islam or muslims because of a crime committed by a sole twisted man who happens to be a muslim.
        What disheartens me is the usual and collective silence of Muslim Religious Leaders, and there are plenty of them all over the world with free access to media, internet and for sure a Camcorder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
          Of course they are. They will never be forgotten.
          But discussing the person who inflicted this heinous crime on those fallen souls and possible reasoning behind it could be considered as preventive measure.

During discussion some one may come up with an idea and/or a way which could prevent or minimize these sort of atrocities from happening again. Of course just MHO.

RIP, to fallen, I wish hasty recovery to injured and heartfelt condolences to their families.

BTW: Under no circumstances I would blame islam or muslims because of a crime committed by a sole twisted man who happens to be a muslim.
          What disheartens me is the usual and collective silence of Muslim Religious Leaders, and there are plenty of them all over the world with free access to media, internet and for sure a Camcorder.

So forget the Major, he spoke apparently enough for his fellow soldiers to make note of it an pass it up the command chain.

Apparently, either due to his rank, or Political Corectness from those higher up than he, his instability(?) was ignored.

What if I were to call for a Jihad against Democrats? Infidels who seek (knowingly or not) to ruin my country? Would that be ignored?

Heck, I have called for Jihad against Democrats, but always in a joking fashion... Either call the guy a terrorist, or freaking forget him... Forget this guy....

As far as I know we are not currently at war with the Democrat Party of America for acts of inhumanity against the People of the United States... We are just at war with perpetrators of 'Man-caused Disasters(tm)' or some-such.... hehe...

Seriously, this stuff is almost funny in its ridiculousness...

Comment

Working...
          X