Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your parents did not vote for OBAMA - turn them in here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your parents did not vote for OBAMA - turn them in here.

List of parents who don't support Obama

Posted By: BergBuilder
    Supreme Obamatolagist

For the youth today it is hard to understand parents who don't support Obama. This is common for many of the young people of this generation, just as the youth back during the civil rights era had parents who just didn't understand the racism like they saw it. Many of you are struggling with the fact that your parents just don't get it. They don't feel the same about Obama the way that you do. They still cling to their old ways of guns and bibles and greedy capitalism. You know better. You know that Obama, and the Democratic marjority, can run things better than those greedy corporations. You know that the best way to run an industry is to nationalize that industry.

That is why this thread has been created. For you, the future of our nation, to let us know who your parents are. Tell us the names of those who do not support Obama the way that you do. Let us know if your parents own guns, or wish ill will toward the government. Let us know before it is too late for you and too late for your country.

It is the patriotic thing to do. Let the government take care of this problem for you.

List your parents name here.

Anyone who doesn't want to turn in their guns is a racist

True Liberal
    Soldier of Obama

Just admit it, if you don't want to turn in your guns you secretly harbor a dislike for blacks and want to kill them all, but don't worry you can redeem yourself by turning in your guns so what are you waiting for.
    J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

Guess I'm labeled a rascist then because there is no way in hell I will ever turn my guns over to anyone NO MATTER WHAT COLOR OF THE RAINBOW THEY MAY BE. Call me what you will but it wont ever happen of that you can be sure. And the first person who even tries to touch my parents for not voting for Obama gets MY very first reply to the democratic gun consensus from me.
      Last edited by Dreadnought; 04 Mar 09,, 18:38.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

List enemy license plates here

BergBuilder
        Supreme Obamatolagist

Ok, if you see a car with a bumper sticker or anything about freedom or liberty or hatred for taxes or one of those "nobamba" bumper stickers or anything that is against the government or Obama, do what you can to mark down the license plate number. Maybe the make and model of the car, I bet we might be able to get a statistical probability based on make and model to just go after all of a certain type of car. The government will have need for such a list pretty soon.

I saw one this morning so I'll start the list:

License Plate: IM1337 - Texas
        Silver Cadillac Escalade
        Infraction: Ron Paul 2008 bumper sticker and a little "don't tread on me" sign.
        J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

JOger,

please don't bring cross-forum issues here- certainly not from crazies.

EDIT: the forum itself is a gag site, created by Ron Paul supporters. i'll put the thread back on for commentary purposes, but please, no more linking.
          Last edited by astralis; 04 Mar 09,, 19:34.
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by JOgershok View Post
            I saw one this morning so I'll start the list:

Silver Cadillac Escalade
            That would be: YOUR car ... sir?

p.s. the tread is actually very funny...

Comment

Originally posted by JOgershok View Post
              Silver Cadillac Escalade
              IM1337...I'm just hip enough to get that reference.

Astralis, I thought they were posts real site too and was about to click on one of the links to see what other lunacy was happening there.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
              X