X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
    33 years, hell of a run

Why tanks?

I saw on your website you do consulting. How's that going?
    Just about 24 years. That was the unit that they had here along with Bradleys which I found out later. But I have knee and ankle injuries from the infantry and the tank guys were the only ones that would let me keep my USAF rank. So tanks it was. I was shocked when I passed the PT test. Anyway, as for the consulting I have several friends that act and they contact me and I consult with them for free. I have made about 4 figures over the last several years consulting for writers and stuff. Nothing major. YET! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Errr wassa gilligan :confu:

I've discovered that the Poms didn't get Gilligans Island, meaning they're culturally deprived.

Gilligan's Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freddie
      Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
      vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
        I've discovered that the Poms didn't get Gilligans Island, meaning they're culturally deprived.

Freddie
        pfffffffft ,,convict .

Comment

• Tankie is falling on back on tried and true "insults" because he's run out of anything interesting to say
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            Tankie is falling on back on tried and true "insults" because he's run out of anything interesting to say
            Aye , old ones r the best

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
              pfffffffft ,,convict .
              Tankie = Gilligan

Freddie
              Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
              vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                Tankie = Gilligan

Freddie
                Thats it m8 , im not coming to ozz now forra months holiday on you :whome:

Comment

• Australian Army 1993-2006

Comment

• Great! Next step is to head on over to the stories thread and tell us about some colossal yet hilarious FUBARs.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Newbie here, just found this site.

Enlisted in US Army 1990, got out in 1994.
                      Entered Air National Guard in 1994 and been here ever since. Scary to look around and realize you're the old guy.
                      "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

• How'd ya find us? Why not head over to the intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by tuna View Post
                          Newbie here, just found this site.

Enlisted in US Army 1990, got out in 1994.
                          Entered Air National Guard in 1994 and been here ever since. Scary to look around and realize you're the old guy.
                          Whippersnapper!

Welcome!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Glad to be here. I found this place searching for the difference between RPDs and RPKs - trying to explain the difference to a young troop.

I once had to do a show and tell to explain the differences between all the rounds that are 7.62.
                            "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

• You ain't the old man yet. The old man's answer is "don't worry, we won't assign one to you."

Comment

• 24 years, nine months, and 15 days commissioned service; USN Surface Warfare Officer. I always round up to 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X