Try Russian weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try Russian weapons

Military adventure. Russian guns shooting, drive tank...
    http://www.kgb-militaryschool.com/view/army_training

It is always cool to play with the other guy's toys. This is also a great idea to get people interested in the military and military careers...hint hint hint U.S. recruiters.

Unfortunatly, if I went to the Ukraine, I'd never make it past the women to get to where the "military adventure" awaits.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

LOL, that would be an ingenius idea for recruiters.
      I've checked this out before, kinda weird turning military school into a tourist event.

Comment

The Cold War is dead and with the break up of the old USSR there is a need for hard currency. Sell tourist a chance to play Army or surplus AFV ( CZ HERMEX ) is using available resources to generate cash. The UKRAINIAN AIRBORNE TRAINING COURSE looks cool, would probably kill or maim me now. It’s been 30 years since I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.

I’m still guessing how well a BRDM will handle in rush hour traffic.

BRDM-2RCH Price: 3800 USD-4500 USD
        AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

Dave, this is a better deal.

Anti-aircraft double-cannon Mod. 53/59 Code:W25 Price: 3100 USD

30 mm Anti-aircraft double-cannon Mod. 53/59, mobile, limited quantity. The type of engine: Tatra T-912-2, weight: 10300 kg.Equipment: 2 pcs of cannon 30 mm., 800 pcs of rounds.

"We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

WSP would get twitchy about the twin 30mm. You would see my dumb a$$ on COPS in no time along the Pierce County Sheriff. My take some of the limelight off Lakewood and they would get panties un-waded from being on COPS too often.

Really would like a Tatra 813 8x8.

But a Tatra 805 4x4 would be more practical.
            AK-Dave

Those who trade liberty for security have none.

Comment

There is tons of ex-sov block stuff on the market. I read a Mag out of England that is about private ownership of surplus vehicles - and in the back is a classified section that is full of the sov stuff.

Comment

I saw a T34 tank, in working condition, for $30000.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Could you legally import the BDRM-2 with the gun into the US?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
                    Could you legally import the BDRM-2 with the gun into the US?
                    With a good enough lisence you can get a Cobra with it's gun, in fact I believe someone has.

Comment

Nice. Does anyone know of the requirements to get one of these vehicles with or without the gun?

Comment

I dont think its much in the states. There is a guy in my town who owns a Saladin armored car, and a ex-Israeli (ex french, ex US) half-track. The Saladin has its 76mm cannon - but its deactivated. I have seen people who own deactivated arty up in the 155mm range. The Saladin is road registered and driven on the streets.
                        Lucky bastard

Comment

BDRM-2 - The perfect Ghetto-mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
                            BDRM-2 - The perfect Ghetto-mobile.
                            Carefull sniperdude411. Even an Abrams can get "knocked off" if it goes into the wrong neighborhood.
                            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Yeah, you should see what happens to unattended vehicles here. ;)
                              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
                              X